• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kaepernick would fit into a system.

Run/Pass option.
1 side of the field reads.
He can do that.

When his mechanics aren't crap he can hit guys.

Problem is being a QB. Trying to keep the multiple plates spinning in real time he devolves into shit. For a period of 6 games in a row he was completing 55%.

When you are running 6 times a game when you don't think you have a pass and still can't find a way to complete 6/10 passes in 2014? That's bad.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think Kap could be Chip'd into a good system QB. Although I'd only want to take a shot on him if the 9ers were selling real low

Writers for SBNation don't really have any connections inside the teams, like a beat writer would. I'm good friends with the old and current blogger for the dolphins SBN site and neither one of them had any kind of connections or deeper insight into the team. Any one of us could be a blogger for them.

MechDX

Writers for SBNation don't really have any connections inside the teams, like a beat writer would. I'm good friends with the old and current blogger for the dolphins SBN site and neither one of them had any kind of connections or deeper insight into the team. Any one of us could be a blogger for them.

Kollerman who runs Battle Red Blog works at NFL Network. Can break down game film like no ones business.

Niners should do FMT a solid and trade Kap to the Chiefs for Alex.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 31m31 minutes ago
I do know 49ers management has some uncertainty about Kaepernick, and Trent Baalke LOVES draft picks. Let's see what happens.

This offseason is nuts.

Kollerman who runs Battle Red Blog works at NFL Network. Can break down game film like no ones business.

Niners should do FMT a solid and trade Kap to the Chiefs for Alex.

Oh some dudes know their stuff, the old dolphins blogger was awesome, I still follow him on Twitter, my point was that anyone can be a blogger with or without connections. The current dolphins blogger is in the Army and the old one works in finance in new jersey of all places lol

MechDX

VTcKR0N.png

dead

Top Bottom