• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

So we getting Mallett and Hoyer for real huh.

BoB better be the damn good coach I think he is. lol

bill-obrien.jpg

Just need Tom and the band is complete

Did Kaepernick wear a Seahawks hat or something? What are the 49ers doing? Does this mean some key players on defense are available as well like Willis and Bowman
Hell even players like Vernon Davis.

Eleuin

Jawz on suicide watch LOL

Its been said before here that kaep would work well in chip's system seeing as though he wouldn't have to use his brain is a dual threat qb, huge if true

HawkeyeIC

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 24s24 seconds ago
I had to double check myself & I wrote it. But, no, Kaepernick is being shopped RT @sjimcar is this a fake Jayson Braddock acct?

How does this even make sense? What could they get for him? Cutler? Foles? Tanking for 2016 draft?

If Colin Kaepernick is on the trading block, #49ers would take a $9,863,012 cap hit on the remainder of his signing bonus. This seems wild.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well they sure as fuck are not getting Christian Hackenberg. What BOB wants he gets.

Even though I have no clue why he wants Hoyer

Hoyer actually played a few decent games last year. QB by committee. They should also pick up brady protege Tim Tebow.

My heart is already broken with the news about Frank leaving, and even though I'm not a huge Kap stan, I really fucking hope this shit don't happen

MechDX

The Eagles are confirmed as one of the two teams in talks and an unnamed NFC team as the other. (Colin Kaepernick trade)

Dream Team!!!

HawkeyeIC

They can cut the guy next year. Why would you not play it out? Even if the get foles they will need a quarterback next year anyway. None of this makes sense.

(neither did running Harbaugh out of town, though)

MechDX

I still don't know how Braddock is getting all this info. he is not from Houston just covers FF and the NFL draft here for a local sports AM station

Top Bottom