• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Reached out to several QB-needy teams. Have yet to hear from one who has had talks with 49ers about Kaepernick for those asking

Doubt this rumor is true. Some no name reporting. I'll believe it when someone with some credibility talks about it.

And for the record kap shit all over foles in that system. Not even close

Doomsayer

Today is just a great day.

I mean Kap has been decidedly average for two seasons, but damn. Why trade him when we would have 9+ million dead money cap hit? Seems stupid. Wouldn't mind trading him if we had a deal to move up and get a QB. If not, lolbaalke.

#WinningWithClass

It's not about that, you should never root for the Pats in any circumstances!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend! I would have rooted for literally any other team over the seachickens. You guys should have let the packers win so they could've taken care of the pats but you got greedy!

So there are only like half a dozen teams that arent? lol

Off the top of my head, teams that don't need a QB:

Broncos
Pats
GB
Saints
Cowboys
Giants
Seahawks
Chargers
Pitts
Ravens
Colts
Panthers

Teams with potential future QBs
Dolphins
Vikings
Raiders
......jags maybe?

And then everyone else.

jakncoke

Banned
ConfusingJazz posts in the CFB thread a lot (or used to at least) - Texas fan.

Ah right, Ye since Texas became shit most the Longhorn fans have been mia, I remember a time when they took over pages much like their Cowboy fan brethren of the nfl that mostly went mia in recent years. So many college football mods now lol

Tamanon

Banned
How good is House of Cards? I'm thinking about getting onboard.

Do you like people being complete and utter bastards to each other?(Like NFLgaf time 100) You'd enjoy it.

It's a good show. Not the be-all, end-all that some people say, but a good solid show. Also, some decent breasts in it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'd be okay with Buffalo taking a run at Kaep. He's proven he can do well with a team with a legit number 1, some competition behind him and a good defense to limit his needing to play from behind. That's basically Buffalo right now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Didn't the 49ers also deny they were shopping Harbaugh?

Tom Penny

Jaws would never put Kaep on the block.

qxFs1.gif

rando14

Good morning Dutch brother, how are you doing!! I know you've been down lately, hopefully the good news about Mccourty puts a spring in your step!! :')

Striker

I want Sheard
He's someone I wanted NYG to look at, but seems like it's mostly a Brandon Graham show so far. Dan Williams from ARZ also seems to be wanted. If they can land both it would be pretty good, especially Williams. If Graham was signed he may end up starting due to Ayers and Moore dealing with injuries they've had.

If the Lions give Revis a big contract...smh. All we need is a starter, why blow everything on him. That report reeks of Mayhew panicking/trying to save his job with a big name.

Top Bottom