• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

linkboy

Guess you only watched the Denver game?

Borland was the best inside linebacker in football last year after that one bad start.

Borland had a great season prior to him getting hurt, I'm not denying that.

I'm just worried that Mangini won't be able to use him as well as Fangio did. I know what the 49ers have in Willis and Bowman.

And Florio can take a walk off a short bridge for all I care, can't stand his dumbass.

edit
Major bummer about Willis. Dude has been a favorite of mine since we drafted him.

MRSA

Banned
Willis retiring is a blow, but 3 major injuries in 3 seasons will do that to you. He got his money and will go down as one of the greats. Shame.

ampere

Man so PS4 trade in value is $345 and I have TLoU (Which I haven't finished) which has a trade in value of $30 at Gamestop. Gamestop has a Destiny bundle for $410 which includes TLoU digital or I can go the Amazon route which gives you TLoU, Killzone, and Infamous for $400.

Eh I heard Destiny wasn't great.

rando14

a. Willis should stick it to York and come play for us!! :cool:
b. I'm so happy there are other people in this thread excited for Cities Skylines, it looks so good!!
c. Mech...

I'd imagine chip has a deal for Kaep in place in case he can't get Marriota? Not sure about that. Kaep sucks but his contract isn't backbreaking.

LevelNth

Banned
Figured it related to Willis, and the retirement angle is certainly a shock. Damn shame injuries have caught up with him, he would've easily gone on to be regarded as one of the best ILB's of all time.

Thank god Baalke drafts D studs in his sleep. B and B down the middle future.

linkboy

Wow wtf

At least he got to the superbowl once

And they should have won it. Worst 49ers game I've ever seen, and I watched them from 2003-2009.

Really wish Gore and Wiilis could have gotten a ring, they deserved it after those shitty years.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Still a good chance QB Brian Hoyer winds up in Houston, but his agent still is negotiating with the Jets and NY will be given a chance here.

oh no

oh no

oh no

In all seriousness, if he has his money and his health, good on Willis for walking away. It's not like the Niners are going to be any good for the last 2-3 years he's got left so why break your body down for nothing?

linkboy

That sound is the internet turning on Patrick Willis

I'm not, I have mad props for him doing what he wants to do.

If anyone knows anything about Willis (I believe ESPN did an excellent documentary on him), he's a very humble person off the field.

Goggle Patrick Willis E60.

I will miss pwill. However, this is beneficial long term. Saves us money and Borland already proved he can play at a high level.

Also if this is due to a religious awakening lulz.

And they should have won it. Worst 49ers game I've ever seen, and I watched them from 2003-2009.

Not really. Better team, better prepared, better coached team forced them to play poorly. Ravens win by 40 if the lights don't go out.

Enjoy overpaying Torrey Smith and sucking for the next decade.

Top Bottom