• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

BigAT

"Chip Kelly doesn't care about black skill position players."

Kanye-George-Bush-hates-black-people1.png

Spinluck

Man that new 12" Macbook sure is sexy, I dunno if I can deal with only 1 port and multiple adapters, seems like something Nintendo would do.

It seems like a ripoff.

I don't see a reason to buy it over any model between 2012-15. It being that slim might be an incentive but it's not like the previous models were that thick to begin with.

I will waste my tax.r on Surface Pro 4 instead.

nfl_e_billboard01jr_576x324.jpg

So petty but it's Detroit. It's a billboard they're putting up.

Wall of people who have had great offers from Detroit and chose literally any other place than Detroit:

Best RB ever
One of the best DTs ever

How long until Megatron leaves and we can add "Best WR ever"? The thoughts are endless.

HBO Now is a separate service from HBO Go.
Guess I was just alittle confused of what HBO now was, I need to go through the again. Thanks
Yeah, I think you'll have to wait for that until at least 3 months later when Apple's deal ends. At least it's on PC. And Chromecast will work too!
I can deal with it being on PC atleast.
I live in Ohio, what is a chromecast?
Edit: app list for chromecast looks better then my shitty roku

effzee

Stupid comments by SAS about Chip but there is no reason on this Earth Riley Cooper should be paid as much as he is or be on this roster.

Cooper over Maclin and DeSean? Cooper with that salary over McCoy?

TraBuch

Banned
Look, Willis was expected to make a full recovery and be joined in the middle of the Niners’ 3-4 defense by another former All-Pro, NaVorro Bowman, who missed all of last season still recovering from the gruesome left knee injury he suffered in the NFC title game in January 2014.

But now speculation is rampant that Bowman could be cut, as well, a did-not-pass-the-physical casualty. Granted, it’s all conjecture at this point, but it’s also a logical leap.

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francis...etirement-shines-light-on-chris-borland-again

What the fucking fuck.

In all honesty it wouldn't surprise me if the front office were the ones putting these billboards up. Clownshow billboard for a clownshow front office.

I have a feeling this offseason is going to be a complete disaster.

I'm still gonna see it out. At this point it would be a grave mistake to let Fairley go(which you mentioned may happen). PD mentioned the possibility of them going 3-4 which is interesting enough.

After what Rob Parker did, and the fact this isn't Smith's first stupid incident after his poor choice of words on domestic violence. His job might truly be in jeopardy.

Not even in the slightest and no where near the levels of what Parker did. This may only be a case of the internet blowing up smoke.

effzee

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 22m22 minutes ago
Source: Patriots have allowed Brandon Browner to explore value around NFL http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...have_allowed_brandon_browner_to_explore_value …

He should sign wth the Eagles! No I'm serious him and Maxwell plus Moore/rookie safety opposite Jenkins.

Come to the Eagles!

Graham...

Stay home Graham! You can get paid and play only 30% of the time!

Top Bottom