• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna · 33m 33 minutes ago
I'm hearing that Atlanta is the front runner for signing Brian Orakpo. #Falcons

Colasante

I hope that the Patriots don't release Brandon Browner. His $4M cap hit isn't a lot for a starting cornerback. It wouldn't really make much sense.

Fox318

Z8hbhna.gif

I'm pretty sure Hundley is the backup plan, if they aren't able to trade up for MM.
I guess I mean no Qb in the draft is a safe bet to get for you guys, unless you take Hundley in the first. Cause other teams like him too.

I did see a rumor yesterday that you guys are interested in locker though

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow, Niners are just imploding. I used to think of them as "Philly West" but at least Reid kept those teams relevant for way longer.

Is Clint more well rounded than Iupati?

I know Iupati is a monster in the run game but I'm way more concerned about the vikings line cutting down on QB pressure.

It's going be crazy what's going to happen if Philbin fails the playoffs again and we change coaches, who is Ross going to keep and let go, what coach is going to want to come to this giant clusterfuck smh
This Suh deal will hamstring the franchise for years. Ross just took a gigantic shit in the lap of whatever coach/GM is coming in next with this move.

It's just so frustrating to me. Good organizations don't do stuff like this but the Dolphins just never learn from previous mistakes.

WedgeX

Banned
This Suh deal will hamstring the franchise for years. Ross just took a gigantic shit in the lap of whatever coach/GM is coming in next with this move.

It's just so frustrating to me. Good organizations don't do stuff like this but the Dolphins just never learn from previous mistakes.

The Dolphins out hamstrung the Lions. Let that settle in for a few moments.

TheFatOne

Don't like the news about Browner one bit. His contract is small enough that I thought it was a no brainer to keep him. Loosing Browner is a dumb move when Ryan/Butler/Dennard are your replacements.

Colasante

Don't like the news about Browner one bit. His contract is small enough that I thought it was a no brainer to keep him. Loosing Browner is a dumb move when Ryan/Butler/Dennard are your replacements.

Browner by playing in all 32 games the next 2 seasons + by playing in 85% of the defensive snaps each year he will earn $12m. Fair price.

Agree, makes no sense. He's below market value and might make double his APY on the open market. I hope it's either a rumor or a prelude to trading him, which would be a little more palatable.

I remember thinking ross was going to be a good owner because right from the start he said he wouldn't get involved and would let the football people handle the team....but he's fucked up every decision regarding those football hires :/

gutshot

Dan Bernstein @dan_bernstein
Source: #Bears actively shopping Cutler, would move him for "reasonable return." Offers to this point have underwhelmed.

You mean people aren't moving heaven and earth to get a turnover-prone QB signed to a massive contract? I'm shocked.

ampere

Browner is 6'4"

That's something that the smaller guys just can't match no matter how they practice. We need a big guy like Browner for those Chris Matthews situations where we are getting mismatched. I'll be stunned if we don't keep him

I remember thinking ross was going to be a good owner because right from the start he said he wouldn't get involved and would let the football people handle the team....but he's fucked up every decision regarding those football hires :/
Yep, he's the worst.

Oh well, I guess I need to just move on and accept that this is happening. This optimism thing is just so hard these days!

Milchjon

A 10k Watch that lasts about 18h and looks like utter shit.

Dutch, I think you should rather sell crack than that thing. More morally defensible.

Top Bottom