• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

JNA

Banned
So now the Eagles don't have a back either.

No desean, no maclin, no mccoy, no solid QB.

zvxbsqc.gif

What happened to Dream Team 2.0? 0_0

gutshot

Heh I suppose, you're entitled to your opinion of course my brother.

I wonder if others in Eagles GAF believe this as well

Fuck no. Every day I lament what could have been if the Hawks hadn't snagged Russell before the Eagles had a chance to get him.

Russell and Chip would have been a marriage made in football heaven.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 7m7 minutes ago
RT @TomSilverstein: #Packers informed RB DuJuan Harris they will not extend an exclusive rights tender. He is a free agent come Tuesday.

Buckethead is crying over some vegan pizza because of this.

So we won't go into the season with five running backs?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sign McCourty
Sign Revis
Sign Bowe
Sign either Sheard or Rubin from Cleve
Find a cheap rb

I'd consider this a successful free agency for New England.

bowe is meh, but id be ok with blount/helu at rb. hartline, stevie, harvin are options. i also wouldn't mind ridley on a prove it deal.

TheFatOne

Chandler Jones is great against the run, what are you talking about?

Before this last season I might have agreed with you. Bunch of games he kept jumping inside instead of keeping his discipline setting the edge. Did not look good against the run consistently last season.

Yeah, I was referring to him when I said one lousy guy at pass protection. It doesn't matter with all the other guys we have and the guy we had playing the position last year was complete trash anyway. This is a huge upgrade and our weakness was run blocking not pass. 31st in rushing last year, yikes! We get a stud RB which I think is in the cards whether we trade for AP or draft Gordon, we're in business to be scary!

he's not completely inept at pass blocking, just below average. he will hold his own against average pass rushers but against the better/elite guys he gets abused pretty badly. i would have liked to keep him :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions offseason plan:

1.) Sign one decent FA (Nick Fairley, CJ Spiller)?
2.) Draft Well and add depth
3.) Stafford slingin'
4.) Super Bowl

cdyhybrid

he's not completely inept at pass blocking, just below average. he will hold his own against average pass rushers but against the better/elite guys he gets abused pretty badly. i would have liked to keep him :(

He knew Harbaugh, he has to go!

please be false! what a shit week for niner fans

Bruce Miller arrested for Battery Spouse abuse on March 5

http://santaclaraca.gov/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=2211

#WinningWithClass

methodman

Banned
#WinningWithClass

we're so shit, lol

it's pretty fucking funny though. might as well resign ray mcdonald, and sign greg hardy + adrian peterson.

f*ck it.

the all domestic abuse squad. such a high class organization we've become

not... fuck all these guys. if bruce did hit his girl, i hope they cut him immediately. im tired of all these dumbfucks on my team. kap's an idiot who posts himself working out on instagram every day, but at least he hasn't done anything like this

TraBuch

Banned
we're so shit, lol

it's pretty fucking funny though. might as well resign ray mcdonald, and sign greg hardy + adrian peterson.

f*ck it.

the all domestic abuse squad. such a high class organization we've become
Apparently the 49ers are one of the teams most interested in Hardy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Frank Gore has gotten cold feet on signing with Philadelphia, as @RapSheet reported. Eagles now in market for other RBs. Indy wants Gore.

Gore must have seen that leaked video of Chip with his fraternity brothers.

Top Bottom