• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

linkboy

I've been a 49ers fan since the late 80's (born in 82) and I'm starting to reach my breaking point this this freaking team.

It's been a cavalcade of stupid since the Super Bowl.

Even the crappy ass teams in between Mooch and Harbaugh, things were never like this.

TraBuch

Banned
I've been a 49ers fan since the late 80's (born in 82) and I'm starting to reach my breaking point this this freaking team.

It's been a cavalcade of stupid since the Super Bowl.

Even the crappy ass teams in between Mooch and Harbaugh, things were never like this.
I say we bring back Tim Rattay and Kevan Barlow and rehire Dennis Erickson.

cdyhybrid

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 2m2 minutes ago
#Seahawks have tendered qualifying offers to exclusive-rights FAs Ricardo Lockette (WR) and DeShawn Shead (DB). @thenewstribune

Someone on Twitter just mentioned the idea that Belichick could trade Revis, instead of cutting him by the 4pm deadline, to a team like the Raiders who would pick up his option for next year.

kaiju

please be false! what a shit week for niner fans

Bruce Miller arrested for Battery Spouse abuse on March 5

http://santaclaraca.gov/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=2211

WTF this is unbelievable. I don't think I've ever seen the dominoes fall on a team in one day like the Niners have. Just heard Iupati signed with division rival AZ. Uncle!

And Miller's wife is HOT. Why, Bruce, Why?

Screenshot-2014-12-29-at-1.35.46-PM-620x621.png

Screenshot-2014-12-29-at-1.39.16-PM.png

effzee

Woo-hoo no Gore! Gore is an amazing runner and if this was 5 seasons ago I'd be thrilled.

But not the money they were going to pay him at 32. Fuck it was the same cap hit that McCoy's restructured deal in Buffalo is. Let's see McCoy at age 26 at about 6-7 M or Gore at that price tag??

Thanks Colts!

Eagles should look at Spiller. Is Lamar Miller a FA?

Or just take a top 5 RB in the draft who is going to be there in the 3rd or 4th round. Probably a white RB too.

What a terrible FA period it has been so far for the Eagles. And it hasn't even started yet! Lost out on Maclin, McCourty, and now Gore.

I guess treating great players like shit does gave a ripple effect.

Top Bottom