• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 24s24 seconds ago
Heard same, 3 other teams as well. RT @JohnMiddlekauff: The #Raiders are in on the DeMarco Murray sweepstakes, per source

Of all the things the Raiders need, they go after a running back?

jakncoke

Banned
So basically Seattle's first pick in the draft is going to be, more or less, a THIRD ROUNDER

5rPAgcj.jpg

Does it really matter? I mean ye eventually it'll catch up but you have your core that just went back to back super owls winning 1 superb owl . Aside from the excitement of early draft picks i dont the need to get sad frog

Fox318

He's grown as a player a lot during his time with the Browns. He played opposite of Haden and was pretty good. He's best suited for the nickel role, could probably be a top nickel back in the league. But he'll play well for you guys across from Revis.

So KYLE WILSON IS GONE

HES GONE

Bowser

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m1 minute ago
Giants agreed to terms on a 2-year deal with RT Marshall Newhouse, per source.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 23s24 seconds ago
Reconfirming my earlier report by more sources in Oakland, Raiders passing on Pot Roast.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 13s13 seconds ago
Reconfirming my earlier report by more sources in Oakland, Raiders passing on Pot Roast.

Top Bottom