• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler @Softykjr · 2m 2 minutes ago
Just talked to Steve Largent. Says "I'm not doing that again. He's gonna have to wear #81." He reserves the right to change his mind. :)

kmag

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m1 minute ago
Giants agreed to terms on a 2-year deal with RT Marshall Newhouse, per source.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 23s24 seconds ago
Reconfirming my earlier report by more sources in Oakland, Raiders passing on Pot Roast.

Newhouse is terrible. Benched in Green Bay, benched in Cincinnati

BumRush

I must be the only Jets fan that thought Milliner was getting MUCH better, when healthy. I like the Skrine deal especially if they sign Revis.

Still going to have a ton of trouble getting non "secondary on lock down" sacks...

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I must be the only Jets fan that thought Milliner was getting MUCH better, when healthy. I like the Skrine deal especially if they sign Revis.

Still going to have a ton of trouble getting non "secondary on lock down" sacks...

I wanted to think this, there were definitely some flashes, but man, he looked bad so much of the time.

:)

obJXdDL.jpg

Farooq

Banned
What's the scoop on Durant? Don't know much about him.

Versatile, had to play all three backer positions last year. Great play recognition, read and react is stellar. Physical player, does a good job of getting off blocks. When teams run at him, he can hold the point of attack. Great tackler. Average coverage skills, wasn't asked to play man. Pretty aware player with his zone drops. He is a solid player though. Stepped up big time when Sean Lee went down.

Bowser

As reported earlier, Suh's $60m gtd will be paid out in full THIS YEAR.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 1m1 minute ago
Sources in Miami tell me that Ndamukong Suh will receive 60 million guaranteed over the contract. ALL OF IT WILL BE PAID THIS YEAR.

Pats have to do something with either Revis or Browner. I don't even understand why we didn't pick up Browner's option. If we lose both who's the #1 corner going to be, Logan Ryan?

RBH

Versatile, had to play all tree backer positions last year. Great play recognition, read and react is stellar. Physical player, does a good job of getting off blocks. When teams run at him, he can hold the point of attack. Great tackler. Average coverage skills, wasn't asked to play man. Pretty aware player with his zone drops. He is a solid player though. Stepped up big time when Sean Lee went down.

Nice, thanks for the response.

MRSA

Banned
Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL · 2m 2 minutes ago
I don't know if it's so much the #Raiders passing on him, as it is #Bears supposedly offering a better deal for Knighton.

You're saying stupidass Reggie can't spend on a proven DT but will throw 3 million at a Lee Smith?

gutshot

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks
Per Adam Caplan of ESPN, there is mutual interest with the #Eagles and DeMarco Murray.

Frank Gore, who?

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions signed Ngata?

This really happened?

The Lions, owners of a previous 0-16, lost a strength and actually had a reasonable backup plan to build on the two strengths (Ansah and the linebackers) left?

Martin Mayhew made a decision that Plinko wanted?

What the fuck?

ibrlVByCsfr7nc.gif

Versatile, had to play all tree backer positions last year. Great play recognition, read and react is stellar. Physical player, does a good job of getting off blocks. When teams run at him, he can hold the point of attack. Great tackler. Average coverage skills, wasn't asked to play man. Pretty aware player with his zone drops. He is a solid player though. Stepped up big time when Sean Lee went down.

You forgot to mention that he does all of this for about 6 games a year. He really was the perfect Sean Lee replacement in that regard.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 31s31 seconds ago
Best bet for the Texans' next signing is NT Vince Wilfork. Their closest competition....retirement. Considering both.

Top Bottom