• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13s13 seconds ago
NFL sent memos to specific teams today, telling them to hold on to phone records; investigating agreements announced in three-day window.

lol ok goodell

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 17s17 seconds ago
#Panthers have officially released RB DeAngelo Williams.

I don't think the rams got fleeced if they swapped picks. Foles has looked really good early in his career, hecould be a legitimate good starter for them, but Bradford we know is done.

Chip gonna flip him for more picks and take the cap hit so they get a decent pick in return.

CHIP DA GOD

3355577_o.gif

if this all goes down without giving away our whole future for the next 3 years....then Chip....you da real mvp

Bowser

I don't think the rams got fleeced if they swapped picks. Foles has looked really good early in his career, hecould be a legitimate good starter for them, but Bradford we know is done.

They dropped down 10 spots in the draft and reportedly sent a 2016 2nd round pick for Nick fucking Foles.

Nameless

Man WTF@ that Jimmy Graham trade. Pete must have blackmailed Sean Peyton with nude photos from their Summer getaways together. Horse shit.

Fisher clearly sees Foles as the future of the franchise. As long as they use this to resign Barksdale and get a guard that isn't the worst in the league.

Link

The Autumn Wind
have the jets kicked percy out yet?

can they wait another 9 days or so pls that's be great thanks
Until they start approaching the cap, there's no reason to release him. May as well keep trying to renegotiate in the meantime.

slabrock

Banned
NFL sent memos to specific teams today, telling them to hold on to phone records; investigating agreements announced in three-day window.

lol ok goodell

Maybe the Lions can get a pick or something from the Dolphins for tampering.

The Lions signed Ngata?

This really happened?

The Lions, owners of a previous 0-16, lost a strength and actually had a reasonable backup plan to build on the two strengths (Ansah and the linebackers) left?

Martin Mayhew made a decision that Plinko wanted?

What the fuck?

ibrlVByCsfr7nc.gif

Man I wish I was at home, I want to hear what Mike Valenti is saying on the radio lmao.

I'm happy. Now it becomes of paramount importance that we hit home runs on our first three draft picks. DT, OL, RB.

jakncoke

Banned

lol ok goodell

what if the teams and players used burners!

Why the fuck are the Raiders passing on Pot Roast?

Prefer Dan Williams. Basically the same guy, but younger and presumably cheaper. Maybe Pot Roast overplayed his hand or JDR doesn't think he has much left.

Did the Raiders just pay a blocking TE three million dollars a year?

Important role if the Raiders really are going to be doing more spread concepts. Should pair nicely with Rivera and Gresham if we get him.

Top Bottom