• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
DeMarco Murray took note that Sam Bradford is headed to the #Eagles. They ran the same offense in college. #Eagles in the mix.

I'M SO CONFUSED

Then demarco signs because of bradford and gets the

fakeout_logo.gif

Remember when the Seahawks swept the Cards and dropped 600 yards on their supposedly good defense?

Don't waste your breath trying to troll me when you played our third string QB who couldn't even make it halfway down the field allowing SEA to start in FG range virtually every possession. Your O couldn't do shit against our D under normal circumstances and you know it. Ok, that's hyperbole but you would not have scored much and it'd have been a completely different game. Count your blessings that we were so injury plagued and you didn't have to face our starting QB a single time. Let's see how things stack up this season, bet you don't sweep us ;) Depending how the rest of the off season goes, might be more likely that we sweep you ;)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions' beat writer stating they will continue using a hybrid defense and not switch over to a total 3-4. I'm ok with that.

cdyhybrid

Don't waste your breath trying to troll me when you played our third string QB who couldn't even make it halfway down the field allowing SEA to start in FG range virtually every possession. Your O couldn't do shit against our D under normal circumstances and you know it. Ok, that's hyperbole but you would not have scored much and it'd have been a completely different game. Count your blessings that we were so injury plagued and you didn't have to face our starting QB a single time. Let's see how things stack up this season, bet you don't sweep us ;) Depending how the rest of the off season goes, might be more likely that we sweep you ;)

You still don't have a QB, why so confident now? We were also injury plagued, you can't use that excuse, sorry!

MechDX

Grain of salt. Not sure of this guy:

Texan Insider ‏@TexSR_Texans · 6m6 minutes ago
One of my sources is telling me #Texans and Wilfork close to a 2 year deal. Possibly a 8-10 million range

jakncoke

Banned
I bet the Steelers inquiry on Revis went like

"hey you went to hs and college in Pittsburgh, want to give us a hometown special?"

"no? ok then"

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Team to watch for Percy Harvin: The New England #Patriots. I’m told there is a good chance that’s his spot.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 1m1 minute ago
Bucs release T Anthony Collins

cdyhybrid

From their financial perspective they will take on an $8 million cap hit for Graham this season, $9 million in 2016, and $10 million in 2017. None of the money after this season is guaranteed so they can cut Graham at any time if things did not work out. They will carry a $2.2 million dead charge for Unger and gain $3.4 million by trading him. That works out to a net cap loss of $7.6 million, and about $6.4 million once you factor the draft pick in.

FINANCIAL DOOM FOR THE SEAHAWKS

MechDX

Mike McCartney ‏@MikeMcCartney7 · 1m1 minute ago
Excited for @OfficialAJHawk agreeing to terms with his hometown team, the @Bengals on a 2 year deal

EZ still gets to root for AJ Hawk!

Saints got Max Unger and a first round draft pick, which also gives the Saints something like 8 out of the first 44 picks. Seattle gets Jimmy and a 4th round pick.

A surprising amount of New Orleans, including myself, is actually ok with this.

What about when Brees goes? Will you still be happy? I'm not happy. But mostly because of who got him. I'd rather him have gone AFC.

Losing Parnell is fine

losing durant is between "this sucks" to "whatever. he showed flashes but was hurt too much. this defense already has so many needs though that it doesn't help

Losing Harris is so far the worst, though.

McClain and Spencer I would love to have back. Especially spencer, that motherfucker owes us

Josina

Just spoke with free agent DT Terrance Knighton: "The #Raiders made me an offer but it's not close to what I was looking for. So as of right now the #Raiders and #Broncos are out of the race. A lot of people had me going to the Raiders because of Jack Del Rio, but I'm now focusing on a few other teams right now."

Yeah so they both low-balled him. Maybe they know something we don't or he overpriced himself.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Team to watch for Percy Harvin: The New England #Patriots. I’m told there is a good chance that’s his spot.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 1m1 minute ago
Bucs release T Anthony Collins

If we're gonna take a chance on a WR, I'd rather Johnson, but this would really stick it to the Jets if they end up nabbing Revis.
:(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Basically everything I'm seeing so far in this extremely early state of the offseason is screaming Patriots/Seahawks Super Bowl rematch.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Suh, Maclin deals not done yet, per league sources.

Ruh roh.

LOL that Ngata trade ends any chance of that happening. He wanted out anyway.

What about when Brees goes? Will you still be happy? I'm not happy. But mostly because of who got him. I'd rather him have gone AFC.

NO ONE will be happy when Brees goes, even when it's time for him to retire in a few years, but dude, Jimmy gets hurt and Jimmy becomes a ghost. I'd love if Saints could keep the guy, but his bill is too high for the team right now, and I honestly don't think that his undeniable playmaker skills totally offset his liabilities.

I predict Cooks will be new #1 receiver and we will all be thrilled.

Top Bottom