• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Cornbread78

e3iWiCt.gif

This is all Pat's fans right now...

rando14

Pay Revis ffs

Don't try to pretend a slew of injuries compares to a starting QB let alone the rest of the injuries we had, wasn't even close even with your line decimated. Keep saying Palmer isn't a QB, all he did was win us 10 games his first year with a new offense, team, coach, everything in the unarguable toughest division that season, winning 7 of the last 9 including your team in SEA and then went on to winning every game he played this last season (albeit not many games) while holding the best third down conversion record in the league during that time. I'm sure Arians scheme fitting him perfectly doesn't account for anything or the fact that this is by far the best weapons he's ever had in his career or how about the protection we've built up for him? You're right, what are we going to do? Meanwhile, your team will be keeping the ball in your MVP QB's hands and out of poor scrub Lynch's, woe is us!

Squall PLS I need support right now, not this this this this this venom!!

Crisco

Banned
I don't get it, every year some superstar offensive diva gets traded/released and people say "why would they dooooo that?????", and it almost always ends up being a disaster for the team that signed him. Enjoy, Seattle!

cdyhybrid

I don't get it, every year some superstar offensive diva gets traded/released and people say "why would they dooooo that?????", and it almost always ends up being a disaster for the team that signed him. Enjoy, Seattle!

I dunno, 89 seemed to do alright with the Ravens!

Bowser

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 45s45 seconds ago
I love #mysteryteam RT @JasonPhilCole: Four teams in running for Revis besides the #Patriots: #Jets, #Packers, #Steelers and mystery team.

Packers?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wtf I this Eagles/Rams deal really not done yet? How do we not have details yet

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 8m 8 minutes ago
Details of the Rams/Eagles trade still fluid -- People here at NovaCare and in St. Louis still ironing it out.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 44s44 seconds ago
RT @AdamSchefter: Texans traded QB Case Keenum back to the St. Louis Rams for a 7th-round pick in 2016, per league sources.

Wut? they just tendered him 30 minutes ago!

What are the Rams doing?
I think this sucks.

Bowser

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 13s13 seconds ago
Raiders making a run at RB DeMarco Murray, per league source.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
He might get his $9M RT @ProFootballTalk: Raiders making a run at RB DeMarco Murray, per league source.

mj-laughing.gif

brentech

=\
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 5m5 minutes ago Howard, WI
Packers? PACKERS? RT @JasonPhilCole: Four teams in running for Revis besides the #Patriots: #Jets, #Packers, #Steelers and mystery team.

So if/when Brees go...who do we get?

Maybe I am confused, do you mean Brees going away THIS season? Because I just don't see that happening. If you just mean at least a year or so down the line, I can't answer that.

Cooks, as long as he recovers well, is going to be so good hopefully. Really looking foward to seeing him play.

Yeah, me too. We got to see enough of his hands and speed to get me pretty stoked. Hopefully he isn't a glass-jaw type getting hurt a lot...

Maybe I am confused, do you mean Brees going away THIS season? Because I just don't see that happening. If you just mean at least a year or so down the line, I can't answer that.

Yeah, me too. We got to see enough of his hands and speed to get me pretty stoked. Hopefully he isn't a glass-jaw type getting hurt a lot...

There was talk that they are shopping Brees RIGHT NOW.

jakncoke

Banned
=\
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 5m5 minutes ago Howard, WI
Packers? PACKERS? RT @JasonPhilCole: Four teams in running for Revis besides the #Patriots: #Jets, #Packers, #Steelers and mystery team.

something something lack of cap. unless they about to announce bens extension, as well as cams. How we going to make a run at that?

There was talk that they are shopping Brees RIGHT NOW.

I think that was just panic/trolling prob born on Twitter. I def could be wrong, but I think trading/releasing him wouldn't help Saints that much because so much of it is committed already. Besides, never mind a "down year" where he still put up elite stats (and more INTs than we would have liked), Drew is still untouchable in New Orleans. I don't see it happening this year. If he is not good this season though, maybe they look at it this time again in 2016.

Top Bottom