• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson · 1m1 minute ago
Source: Nick Fairley is visiting the Cincinnati #Bengals tomorrow.

LJ11

And of course now the Bills are interested in Revis.

lol, Bills have been rumored for weeks by association. No one mentions that Gilmore, Glenn, and Dareus all need to be resigned in 2016, so they don't have the resources to go after Revised, but its good to throw their name out there because more interest the better, even if there isn't much interest.

But yeah, NOW THEYRE INTERESTED, AGAIN.

Wow Graham to the Hawks...I just realized that the Hawks are probably the favorites to represent the NFC in this year's Superbowl.......at Levi's Stadium....

Like tap dancing on the grave of your mortal enemy...

Colasante

Trading for Sam Bradford is the first Chip Kelly move where I'm completely not on board. I don't see it.

You're ignoring the fact that you said it as if those 3 guys had already walked. 2 of them yes, I believe bringing in revis can alleviate most of the problem here. There is literally nobody else who can fill that hole. It took the pats forever to find somebody competent to put out there. They could not win superbowls with a bottom 2 pass defense, they came close, but they weren't good enough. The seahawks are better this year, the pats are significantly worse so far. They will not be able to replace revis period, that's a fact.

I'm done arguing with you. You're the human manifestation of a sports radio program.

GRA392.pvw.jpg

Time to get a legally binding decision:

Is a 5th and Bradford for Foles, a 4th, and a 2016 2nd better than a 4th for Foles?

Someone call up bionic to arbitrate this. Avatars are on the line!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not sure how thats a bad deal for the Eagles. They got picks and the better QB.

oh whoops. read it wrong. yeah chip is a disaster. still like bradford on the eagles though

Pay Revis ffs

Squall PLS I need support right now, not this this this this this venom!!

Just some division rival trash talk, friend! I bet much of your fan base is throwing a parade with a Madden mindset reviewing this trade, I appreciate that you boys here actually know what you're talking about and can properly assess how this impacts your team. To make you feel a little better, the guy does give defenses fits and that includes us (granted, with Brees). I saw Cdy's post about all the guaranteed money being this year so at least it won't mortgage your future and you could potentially keep Okung now assuming you scrap Jimmy's deal or cut him after this season. I'm just not sure what your FO is thinking adding this type of target with no line to buy time even if you want to give Wilson more control. It's also ironic since most team's game plan is to keep the ball in his hands and challenge him to beat them with his arm rather than letting Lynch or Russel's legs do the damage. It really feels like something spooked your FO and caused this knee jerk reaction unless that last play in the SB haunted them into doing it, wanting a better red zone target. All you had to do was run the ball, Pete!

_woLf

Wow Graham to the Hawks...I just realized that the Hawks are probably the favorites to represent the NFC in this year's Superbowl.......at Levi's Stadium....

Like tap dancing on the grave of your mortal enemy...

SOGOOD.GIF

also I love how eagles-gaf went from praising the fuck out of the trade and thinking that STL got hosed to the complete opposite

cdyhybrid

John Schneider about to be on Seattle radio

Chip Kelly shows why you don't let coaches be GMs. Belichick is an anomaly.

Not really, he's been a pretty shaky GM.

Just some division rival trash talk, friend! I bet much of your fan base is throwing a parade with a Madden mindset reviewing this trade, I appreciate that you boys here actually know what you're talking about and can properly assess how this impacts your team. To make you feel a little better, the guy does give defenses fits and that includes us (granted, with Brees). I saw Cdy's post about all the guaranteed money being this year so at least it won't mortgage your future and you could potentially keep Okung now assuming you scrap Jimmy's deal or cut him after this season. I'm just not sure what your FO is thinking adding this type of target with no line to buy time even if you want to give Wilson more control. It's also ironic since most team's game plan is to keep the ball in his hands and challenge him to beat them with his arm rather than letting Lynch or Russel's legs do the damage. It really feels like something spooked your FO and caused this knee jerk reaction unless that last play in the SB haunted them into doing it, wanting a better red zone target. All you had to do was run the ball, Pete!

I dunno, a lot of the fans loved Unger. Dude was one of the longest-tenured guys on the roster.

The team has been pretty shitty in the red zone (partially because Bevell won't give the ball to Lynch because he's a fucking idiot) so they needed someone to help improve that.

Kusagari

Lol that trade is terrible.

So much for the trade happening as part of the Mariora master plan, unless somebody high up really wants Bradford.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm done arguing with you. You're the human manifestation of a sports radio program.

[IG]http://www.artizans.com/images/previews/GRA392.pvw.jpg[/IMG]

And you're the neogaf version of mike reiss

- Dobson is alshon jeffrey
- it's ok if revis and browner walk we get picks!
- it's the patriot way, Edelman can play corner!

squicken

The 2016 2nd is conditional. But it does make it less likely they get Mariotta

e:

Condition w/ Bradford deal...If he doesn't start 8gms, Eagles get a 4th round pick back. If reinjured, a 3rd

Could also trade him before draft and give up nothing beyond Foles and the 4th

LJ11

Just to add, Vic Carucci saying Bills not in on Revis, never were. Only a couple of guys to trust with Bills info, and he's one of them.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Getting a chip this past year should be enough. Still can't fucking believe they didn't just run it with Lynch.

Fuck.

Surprised Brady didn't hang em up, and Bill with him.

It's like I said, I'm so glad they got that 4th it really sealed it for him. That being said it's clear why they didn't hang it up, Brady had an excellent season, still has more to give.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Chip Kelly shows why you don't let coaches be GMs. Belichick is an anomaly.

BB is a crappy GM. Pioli + BB is awesome. As soon as BB got Pioli back, his drafting got awesome again.

The eagles trade makes way more sense now; if Bradford is not Eagles starting QB this season, 2nd rounder goes back to Phi.

Top Bottom