• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 21s21 seconds ago
If Sam Bradford is not Eagles' starting QB this season, Philly gets back its 2016 2nd-round pick from STL.

The hell kind of black magic is in this deal

Colasante

BB is a crappy GM. Pioli + BB is awesome. As soon as BB got Pioli back, his drafting got awesome again.

The eagles trade makes way more sense now; if Bradford is not Eagles starting QB this season, 2nd rounder goes back to Phi.

Pioli? He's in Atlanta.

Colasante

People forget that Mike Lombardi now works in the Pats front office and has a prominent role in GM duties.

He was basically their GM for pro players this year. Did a great job bringing in Akeem Ayers, Jonathan Casillas, and Alan Branch mid-season.

Arc

He was basically their GM for pro players this year. Did a great job bringing in Akeem Ayers, Jonathan Casillas, and Alan Branch mid-season.

Yup. The Browns fucked up big time by firing him after one year.

Let's not forget he turned Trent Truck into a first round pick that the Browns would screw up the year after they fired him.

cdyhybrid

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 22s23 seconds ago
Packers free-agent CB Tramon Williams will visit the New Orleans Saints tonight, per source.

It's like I said, I'm so glad they got that 4th it really sealed it for him. That being said it's clear why they didn't hang it up, Brady had an excellent season, still has more to give.

True, but it had to've crossed his mind. Do you want to go out like Favre did and now PeyPey is doing, all old and unable to get it done a full season? You can just see how frustrated Manning is by not being able to do what he did 5-10 years ago.

Or do you want to go out with a Lombardi.

I guess the AFC is so fucked that technically the Pats are automatically in the discussion again this season.

Such a shame, since you lost I ditched you for your brother and played battlefield with him today. We're through!

You picked the wrong time to return to the NFC North...

Bruce-Lee-Ready-To-Get-Down-Reaction-Gif.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
True, but it had to've crossed his mind. Do you want to go out like Favre did and now PeyPey is doing, all old and unable to get it done a full season? You can just see how frustrated Manning is by not being able to do what he did 5-10 years ago.

Or do you want to go out with a Lombardi.

I guess the AFC is so fucked that technically the Pats are automatically in the discussion again this season.

I think he'd rather keep doing what he loves and try to get out there and win again, especially when they had a shot to bring the band back.

This offseason has made me glad that my team's owner is just horrible and not stupid with more than one player, and that my team's head coach is not also the GM

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 50s51 seconds ago
more on Wilfork's market--> RT @omarkelly: Houston and Indy have interest in Vince Wilfork too.

Colts building a dream team out of old U players

Bradford-Foles trade details are weird. If he starts 8 games the Rams get Philly's 2nd rounder, if he starts less than 8, Philly gets Rams 4th rounder, if he gets injured again, Philly gets Rams 3rd rounder.

Top Bottom