• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

nHx5HQQ.gif

Bradford for Foles
Get a 5th this year while giving-up a 4th this year
Getting a 3rd or 4th next year while giving-up a 2nd next year

The Eagles get fucked so hard

cdyhybrid

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago
These are definitely Chip Kelly's Eagles. Every player who threw a pass or logged a carry for Andy Reid's last team is now gone.

MechDX

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks · 2m2 minutes ago
Good idea for Eagles fans...invest in hats, not jerseys. Safe move.

MechDX

Rams backup DT. Better fit for 3-4 than 4-3. Not many snaps in STL with Brockers and Donald so he got cut. Decent signing. I've liked the Colts day, they just need to ice the cake with Dre

Colts win the off season. Signing a bunch of 30+ vets is winning?

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 26s27 seconds ago
If you’re keeping a scorecard —> RT @Ryan_Boser Clayton just now on ESPN 710: I think it's Indy or Seattle for Andre Johnson.

Rando!!!!!!!!!

I hope we bring back Browner. We need that fire on defense. I will yell at him for his penalties, but boy is he a fun, physical player to watch. We need a presence like that in our defense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would have rather had Foles unexpectedly retire instead of getting back a worse player with a far higher cap hit while giving up draft picks.

squicken

Colts win the off season. Signing a bunch of 30+ vets is winning?

They aren't breaking the bank on anyone. No cap hell or awful contracts like ...

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal
LaMarr Woodley is on the Steelers’ books for $8.58 million this year. He’s been on 2 teams since.

e:

ded to me if he goes to the fucking Chickens

Spinluck

Rams backup DT. Better fit for 3-4 than 4-3. Not many snaps in STL with Brockers and Donald so he got cut. Decent signing. I've liked the Colts day, they just need to ice the cake with Dre

Oh, so it's a depth signing.

Yeah it's been good so far, need to wrap it up with Dre. Looks like Knighton isn't happening.

Wilfork?

_woLf

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 26s27 seconds ago
If you’re keeping a scorecard —> RT @Ryan_Boser Clayton just now on ESPN 710: I think it's Indy or Seattle for Andre Johnson.

Rando!!!!!!!!!

wait there's still a shot?

dre and graham on the same team sounds like a madden cheat code

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hope Dre goes to Seattle and not because I dislike the Colts. Seattle gives him a MUCH better chance to get his ring.

HawkeyeIC

Wonder if 49ers will try to hold Stevie Johnson for a while longer now to see if he will restructure. Haven't cut him or Brooks yet...or maybe they are thinking about making another big move in FA?

Top Bottom