• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Sanjuro

h18Qpb1.jpg

Hmmm. Always thought they would re-sign Cox and let Culliver go. Can't lose both of them.

I think they will end up keeping Johnson, but we'll see.

That's the one positive I can see from Willis retiring today. $8m should help sign at least one of Cox, Cully and renegotiate with Johnson, but who really knows anymore.

I just want this maddness to stop.

Niners-GAF

i read some good news!!!

giphy.gif

Well, shit. If we don't bring back Browner, we're looking at the pre-Talib secondary. Not pretty. If it ends up being 3/$40, I'm going to be livid. He is easily worth that contract.

Monies:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8s9 seconds ago
Darrelle Revis was asking teams for $40 million guaranteed. Jets' deal expected to top that. North of $40M guaranteed.

We'll see what that means in actual guaranteed dollars when the breakdown comes out.

Arc

Well it was fun Revis. No hard feelings.

Honestly, I'm glad the Pats aren't locked into that kind of money for a 29 year old. It's never been how Bill does business.

overcast

Bradford was a mediocre QB, at best, when healthy, and I'm glad he's gone.
I feel like he can do better there with.. wait they still have weapons right? Well, better offensively than what we have.

Anyway, I'm just glad we have our 10th pick + a cheaper (equivalent?) option at QB. Having two second's next year is cool too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is hilarious that the Jets couldn't find the money to pay him when they could still contend, but now that they are in full rebuild mode? Sure, back that truck up!

LJ11

It is hilarious that the Jets couldn't find the money to pay him when they could still contend, but now that they are in full rebuild mode? Sure, back that truck up!

They were contenders in 2013? That's news to all of us. That ship had sailed.

Top Bottom