• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I still remember the Polian days where dude absolutely abstained from free agency for the most part. I always hated seeing teams sign players and shit, and we did nothing. Still getting used to this.

That man sure had quite the drafting streak though.
Yeah, this feeling is odd.

To me, the Gore signing is the only one I'm a little iffy on. RBs just lose it. Happened to SJAX in his late 20s. Colts still need to address the position in the draft
I totally agree. I feel like a Johnson or Cobb in the third round would be a good pick. Clearly cutting Trent, need to see if Vick is going to make it, but I don't think we have the future on the team.

Good quote.

Well atleast your team won Patriot fans..
B83DqAyIQAA1zzD.jpg

I kid..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haloti Ngata 2014 Stats:

12 Games Played

31 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 2 Fumbles, 2 INTs

Going to miss watching Suh but Ngata was about as perfect of a Plan B as we could get. We have around $9 Million in cap space. Use some of that on CJ Mosley and one other solid starter for depth (DB, RB?).

Going to be interesting to see whether we switch to 3-4. I've always preferred 4-3 but in Teryll Austin I Trust. Guy is a defensive mastermind and will have a Head Coaching job eventually.

sent a message to a coworker of mine

**terms of rams/eagles trade**

his response:

"this is all part of the chess match. lets see what kelly has next..."

I think this mfer is serious

effzee

Man if you would have told me the Eagles would move Foles and McCoy to land their man at QB I would have for sure thought it would be for Mariota.

Where is that gif of Chip jumping into the pool?

Cornbread78

Most of the Pat's fans you refer to as bandwagoners are most likely older than you.

Umm, yeah, I just tend to stay away from the sports threads as I'd get too snippy and run my mouth too much, so I keep my ban possibilities lower out of here, but yeah, been a huge Pats, Sox, Celts, Bruins fan for 30 + years now..

Sanjuro

Umm, yeah, I just tend to stay away from the sports threads as I'd get too snippy and run my mouth too much, so I keep my ban possibilities lower out of here, but yeah, been a huge Pats, Sox, Celts, Bruins fan for 30 + years now..

Hah. The Patriots haven't even been around for 30 years!

Godslay

Banned
Sucks to see Brady beat the team that embarrassed Peyton, huh. It's ok, slay. You've got another year of watching some incredible regular season games!

Easy to kill a wounded animal on the fuckery of Bevell.

Maybe someday when I retire to Florida I'll let you serve me a drink and we can put all this behind us.

Arc

Don't mind him, we're on his internet turf. Besides I've been less than 10 feet from Jimmy and he's totally concerned I'm going to steal his man.

LJ11

2013 wasn't great but it sure as shit wasn't 2014.

So they kept him while they were contenders, sold when they were in cap hell and couldnt contend. They still aren't contenders but have the cash to spend, hard to hate. And when your DC blitzes 60 percent of the time you need that lock on the outside.

Snead is clearly a wizard. Tricks two franchises into giving up high draft picks for mediocre QBs, then never drafts one himself so he can avoid being fired.

This is the season the Rams win more than 7 games, right?

gutshot

The fact that Chip and/or Pat Shurmur haven't come out with any canned quotes about how much they like Bradford makes me hopeful he's not long for this roster.

Bread

Banned
It is spoiled when we have the money, yet don't spend it on the one guy we need to keep? Also how much longer is Brady going to be around? The window is short.
It's spoiled when we are a little over a month from winning another super bowl and you're whining about the prospect of making the playoffs and losing like it's the worst scenario.

Awesome that Revis went to the Jets, specifically! This just exponentially increased the odds that Cro comes back to us. His preference was the Jets because his family prefers living there and now the only other team besides us he's considering is Dallas and I don't see them throwing money his way. Settle for a little less money to stay with an elite D and a contender, Cro.

Top Bottom