• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

bionic77

Pats fans are the worst.
Lets all agree to discuss football in some other thread in community. Something that is pretty much dead like the Windows Phone thread. We will all secretly post there and no one will tell the Pats fans about it.

It will be a cunt free zone.

Otherwise this place is the worst.

Draxal

You and I have very different recollections of 2011. Tuck/Osi/JPP in 2011, bro. Stra was long gone.;)

I still have the Gmen sweatshirt from the Super Bowl 46 parade show that he and all the other Giants wear wearing, so that might have polluted my memory.

Striker

If Walton agrees to a pay cut to vet minimum I'm fine with him staying as depth. Outside of that, yeah. He needs gone.

Beason will likely restructure or take a paycut. I don't think he's going anywhere.
You and I both know Walton stinks. I'd rather them try out Jones and Reynolds with some undrafted FA's in camp for a backup job to Richburg.

Going to hate to see $15M eat into the cap.

Draxal

You and I both know Walton stinks. I'd rather them try out Jones and Reynolds with some undrafted FA's in camp for a backup job to Richburg.

Ayup, I just don't there seeing enough roster space for Walton after FA/Draft.

Reynolds was already resigned so there's that. Don't see the harm in bringing Walton back into camp at vet minimum (doesn't count against the cap anyways) and see what he has in year two of the system. He's not great, no but then neither is Jerry Jones and guard is a far more needy position than center for us.

As for the JPP tag, I don't see it standing long term. The Giants always tag with the intention of signing the player to a multi-year contract and I'm not "iffy" about signing JPP. Those types of players don't grow on trees and I'm looking for the team to plug holes, not create new ones.

If the cap is indeed in the 143-145 million range, its even less pain to absorb.

Syrinx

Burn the animus

ibaeBJW4blz3ui.png

Fire is only granted to higher primates.

You need not apply.

Also not surprising that you advocate the cold blooded torture and murder of losers and nerds when it is a fucking holiday for you and your people when a team of cheating cunts wins.
Please.

In the land of the chimpanzees I am a monkey.

Top Bottom