• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Orange is the new Orange brehs

With your new love for the colour orange, I hereby grant you the title of Honorary Dutchie.

Please.

In the land of the chimpanzees I am a monkey.

Qhhjb2R.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I only rock my Chelsea shirts in the gym and no gloves. Gloves are for pussies.

We used to have a massive Sega fanboy in these threads, he also loved Allison Brie. Rip Segafreak.

i was being sarcastic lol, gym gloves are the worst. at least the mask serves a purpose, still youd probably catch flak for it.

i was being sarcastic lol, gym gloves are the worst. at least the mask serves a purpose, still youd probably catch flak for it.

It looks so badass though...It's like a Bane mask, and like you said, it actually serves a purpose. 70 bucks is a lot though, for something that takes some balls to wear in a public space. Maybe I'll just wear it At home, wear nothing but the mask.

Jeremy Fowler ‏ @ JFowlerESPN 2m 2 minutes ago Connecticut, USA
Josh McCown is visiting the Browns today and tomorrow, I'm told.
New shade of orange already attracting all the Free agents, stay losing rest of NFL....

JABEE

Mariotamania

Two firsts and McCoy to the Raiders

I don't want to lose McCoy

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/25080119

4. Philadelphia Eagles -- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota: The Eagles come up for Marcus Mariota and send their first-round pick this year and next year plus RB LeSean McCoy to the Raiders. McCoy has three years left on his contract and the Raiders have plenty of cap space to absorb the contract. If the Eagles have to throw in another player or later round pick to close the deal they should do it. Maybe they recoup some of the compensation by trading Nick Foles. Cleveland and the Jets should be interested in Foles.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In your humble opinion, do you think they were going for Traffic Cone orange to represent how much fight the Browns put up against their competition or Prison Jumpsuit orange to honor their Johnny Manziel's soon to-be fashion choices?

Well they kept the white line on the helmet for him at least.

JABEE

I would do the two firsts and something not named LeSean McCoy for that pick.
I agree. A first round pick to move from 20 to 4 doesn't seem that bad. You also still have Foles to move if you want to get back some picks. I think Foles could get you at least a mid-to-late first round pick in this QB market.

McCoy is still relatively young though even if he has a lot of wear over the years. The Eagles want him to take a paycut.

In your humble opinion, do you think they were going for Traffic Cone orange to represent how much fight the Browns put up against their competition or Prison Jumpsuit orange to honor their Johnny Manziel's soon to-be fashion choices?
I personally really like the new orange, really pops compared to what we had. I'm excited for the uni reveals with should be a pretty big change. I personally figured out the new logo was just the updated helmet Sometime last night.
I hope the actual helmet has a matte finish like this
8100524.jpg

MechDX

Good for Glennon. He deserves a shot at starting.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b...browns-looking-into-mike-glennon-as-qb-option

One name that was brought up to me more than once in NFL circles: Tampa Bay's Mike Glennon. Two league sources are hearing the Browns have at least sniffed around on Glennon's potential availability. While I haven't heard of any formal offers, Glennon should be a player to watch in the Browns' Great QB race -- if the Bucs are willing to part with him.

Then Cleveland happens.

I agree. An extra 1st to move from 20 to 4 doesn't seem that bad. You also still have Foles to move if you want to get back some picks. I think Foles could get you a mid-to-late first round pick in this QB market.

McCoy is still relatively young though even if he has a lot of wear over the years. The Eagles want him to take a paycut.

lol.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I agree. A first round pick to move from 20 to 4 doesn't seem that bad. You also still have Foles to move if you want to get back some picks. I think Foles could get you at least a mid-to-late first round pick in this QB market.

$12M seems a little bit much, I agree. The Raiders probably have to add payroll to make the minimum.

I figured out what the logo was yesterday, to the Browns credit they really did just say it was a update. Browns fans just hype everything. New uniform should be a actual big change.
Here's a rendering of the new orange.
I'd love the helmet to be matte, and a new color scheme is being added. Rumor is that it's gunmetal grey. I'm also of the belief the helmet will have little other changes along the stripe.

Dawg pound logo is growing on me, but honestly it's somthing that must people won't even see.

Get your new shade of orange merchandise or you bouta look silly!

I love that gif though

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly I hold my real feelings in until I see these things on an actual uniform.

Either way right now I'm 0-2 this year with new unis. The Raptors unveil has been shit tier as well, but again waiting to see it on a jersey first.

gutshot

Mariotamania

Two firsts and McCoy to the Raiders

I don't want to lose McCoy

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/25080119

No thanks. I don't want to give up that much. And if they then trade Foles to recoup some of those losses, you'd be going into the season with a rookie QB and rookie RB, unless you think Polk is the answer.

I'm starting to come around on the idea of drafting best available corner or edge rusher at 20 and then getting a project QB in the 2nd or 3rd.

JABEE

lol this page. mccoy is just ok now and foles could land a mid 1st? or any 1st?
Foles plays QB in a league with very few difference makers at QB. I think Foles could get you a first.

I don't want to lose McCoy. I think the Eagles don't want to pay him $12 million in 2015. His cap hit is second only to Adrian Peterson. Running backs don't get paid that much anymore. I agree with Chuck that I would want to trade someone other than McCoy.

MechDX

lol this page. mccoy is just ok now and foles could land a mid 1st? or any 1st?

Its funny because you see the majority of Eagles GAF here constantly shit on Foles yet think they can get a first for him

We got a 6th round pick for Schaub and were on cloud nine because of it. Thank you Raiders!

Top Bottom