• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

rando14

One more World Series appearance!

Wooooooooo!

temp090912-lions-vs-rams-gallery-3--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

:')

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 30s30 seconds ago
#Redskins Officially Sign Stephen Paea To A Four-Year, $20M Deal http://bit.ly/184pqoi

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 28s28 seconds ago
#Texans acquire a future seventh-round pick that can become a sixth based on Fitzpatrick's playing time with #Jets. #NFL

Same as the Mallett deal. Congrats Fox

Fox318

Can somebody explain why Stephen A Smith rides Mayweather's dick so much?

I can understand picking him to win but he is pretty much acting as a promoter.

knicks

Wait, 155 Mil, if he plays 5 years? how that goes from 70 mil to 155 mil? i dont have aa single clue on NFL contracts, so can someone Explain, or is it, 155 Mill lifetime?

He has already made $85 million in his career. If he fulfills the entire contract it will be $155 in total from contracts. However, $40 million is guaranteed so the dude will 100% get $125 million at the least.

Can somebody explain why Stephen A Smith rides Mayweather's dick so much?

I can understand picking him to win but he is pretty much acting as a promoter.

Because Smith is a fucking idiot, a racist and probably because Ducky pays him.

Wouldn't it be cool if they moved to Europe and became a soccer team!?

Yes and no!

Are we still soccer fans or are we back to football? After last night, I prefer soccer.

BigAT

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell
Jameis Winston visited with Roger Goodell last Thursday, says @theMMQB. Winston deleted his Twitter account on Friday.

Tom Penny

If the Pats don't move Brady at the draft or make some mystery splash in FA I'm going to be pissed. The whole division is loading up. Law of averages is going to catch up and they will be sub .500 for a decade.

MechDX

Texans will have over $60 million in cap space next year. Could sign some players this year and take a big hit on it next year.

If the Pats don't move Brady at the draft or make some mystery splash in FA I'm going to be pissed. The whole division is loading up. Law of averages is going to catch up and they will be sub .500 for a decade.

Brady is fucking old, i wouldn't sell the farm for 1 or 2 years from him, once Brady retires you will be garbage for a decade...so Enjoy that fucking SB, could be your last for a long fucking time..

It's safe to say Brady was holding us back last season, just ask Donovan McNabb. It's time to move him, if they can get a 5th rounder for him, they would actually improve from the spot they drafted him from. Sounds like good value to me.

Tom Penny

It's safe to say Brady was holding us back last season, just ask Donovan McNabb. It's time to move him, if they can get a 5th rounder for him, they would actually improve from the spot they drafted him from. Sounds like good value to me.

Yep. They got Brady in the 6th. A 5th is a good recoup on the value.

Brady is fucking old, i wouldn't sell the farm for 1 or 2 years from him, once Brady retires you will be garbage for a decade...so Enjoy that fucking SB, could be your last for a long fucking time..

Brady only averaged a SB berth about every 2 years. Jimmy will probably only get to 1 every 3 years.

Top Bottom