• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

squicken

Why wouldn't he trade the next few drafts to get Mariota then?

Maybe he doesn't love Mariotta as much as he says he does? idk these guys all flat out lie all the time. Fisher stroked Bradford all offseason, but knew he was going to move on once Bradford got hurt again last August

gutshot

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
Very true. Strong mutual interest. RT @PSchrags: Sources tell me Eagles are now "very much" in play in the DeMarco Murray chase.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Landing Ryan Mathews does not end Philadelphia's pursuit of Dallas free-agent RB DeMarco Murray. Hardly.

All your RBs are belong to us.

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
Very true. Strong mutual interest. RT @PSchrags: Sources tell me Eagles are now "very much" in play in the DeMarco Murray chase.

Darren Sproles, Ryan Matthews, DeMarco Murray. Chip what are you planning?? Using Sproles as a receiver mostly now. Eagles will get some receivers in the draft so.

Spinluck

I'm so torn on whether or not the Colts should re-sign Bradshaw. The offense usually does well when he's in the lineup.

Darren Sproles, Ryan Matthews, DeMarco Murray. Chip what are you planning?? Using Sproles as a receiver mostly now. Eagles will get some receivers in the draft so.

We're about to see the league change forever.

Chip the innovator, the Nintendo of the NFL.

jakncoke

Banned

bringing the wing T to the nfl

Yeah you're right.

That's like you staying sober for a full 24hrs.

hey now, i only drink 3 of the 7 days of the week!

Only reason im drinking today is because the owner brought in 2 new southern tiers

jmdajr

Adam Caplan @caplannfl

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Landing Ryan Mathews does not end Philadelphia's pursuit of Dallas free-agent RB DeMarco Murray. Hardly.

what

Syrinx

I hope everyone spends months trying to figure out how to get Mariota in the draft and then the Bucs shock the world and take him at 1.

Lol I was just thinking last night how great it would be to see Chip try to line up some insane trade with a team below us to get him and then we took him just to troll the shit out of him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
"Bills announce signing of FB Jerome Felton. Working on offer sheet for Charles Clay and hope to land Harvin on a 1yr deal" - @JasonLaCanfora

The Bills could actually be decent.

Yes they could... Pats downgrading everyone else on the rise. This could be it boys.

Spinluck

Antrel Rolle ✔ @antrelrolle26

I would love to play with my brothers @johnson80 & @wilfork75. This would be magical. Some team make this happen please #PackageDeal

giphy.gif

There's a Fantasy Football thread, but we don't give a fuck and talk about in here. Hell, half the time we don't even talk about football!
Good, good.

Antrel Rolle ✔ @antrelrolle26

I would love to play with my brothers @johnson80 & @wilfork75. This would be magical. Some team make this happen please #PackageDeal

giphy.gif

Jeez, just change the name to the Indianapolis Hurricanes. #poorreggie

TheContact

"Texans are trading QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to the New York Jets for a late-round conditional draft pick, per a league source." - @AdamSchefter

Dream team!

Jets with fitz and cromartie and Revis. They're already better hah they were last year by a long shot. Hope pats crush the jets in 2015. Make Revis really enjoy that money since he won't get many wins still

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Jets with fitz and cromartie and Revis. They're already better hah they were last year by a long shot. Hope pats crush the jets in 2015. Make Revis really enjoy that money since he won't get many wins still

Nah, that ain't happening. Geno almost beat you twice last year. Our hatred is too strong. Be happy that Tammy survives our meetings now that our d-line will have time to dismantle him in front of that new secondary.

Spinluck

Andre is in Indy, but no deal is getting done. If he leaves we probably don't get him, and there don't seem to be any worthwhile FA WR out there. Did Shorts re-sign with the Jags?

Jeez, just change the name to the Indianapolis Hurricanes. #poorreggie

The horseshoe was a U the whole time!

I'm not sure how much the Pats need Rolle but I'd be ok with it.

Can't Rolle play the Nickel and S? Pretty valuable trait, I think he'd amazing things in NE, but you guys can keep Chung k thnx! From what I know the Bears are the only ones who've contacted him. I think other teams have reached him but it hasn't leaked out yet.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Andre is in Indy, but no deal is getting done. If he leaves we probably don't get him, and there don't seem to be any worthwhile FA WR out there. Did Shorts re-sign with the Jags?

The horseshoe was a U the whole time!

Can't Rolle play the Nickel and S? Pretty valuable trait, I think he'd amazing things in NE, but you guys can keep Chung k thnx! From what I know the Bears are the only ones who've contacted him. I think other teams have reached him but it hasn't leaked out yet.

Harvin is there kinda... not sure if that's worth taking on though. Rolle, wilfork, johnson would be a start for the pats, however they would need to bring in another free agent CB for it to be worth while. Also still hoping they bring in one of the available pass rushers- ideally Hardy, but I'd give Orakpo the prove it deal.

Spinluck

Harvin is there kinda... not sure if that's worth taking on though. Rolle, wilfork, johnson would be a start for the pats, however they would need to bring in another free agent CB for it to be worth while. Also still hoping they bring in one of the available pass rushers- ideally Hardy, but I'd give Orakpo the prove it deal.

I forgot you guys also lost Browner. Goddamn, that completely skipped me. Yeah, Cro is going to Jets, and there isn't much else after him. I would say draft one which I think you guys will do anyway, but that's a long term solution not a short one.

Top Bottom