• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

Lynch has back problems. He probably enjoys playing and wants the money, but that's gotta have you thinking about long term health

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dutch isn't being very nice to his own people.

Speaking of Euros, didn't we used to have a Belgian dude post here a bunch?

B_14_V_W8AEyAf6.jpg:large

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks for all the memories, Suh. Enjoyed watching every snap he played.

He'll be worth every penny and when the Lions aren't playing I'll Tabris and switch the channel to see Suh, Wake and how the defense is run. Luckily we don't have to see Suh until 2018.

Restore the Roar.

Milchjon

Seriously, what the hell is with Germany and Burger King. Why are there so many of them here. They suck. Americans know they suck. Yet Germans love this shit. Why?

Cause there's little choice and because Germans don't realize that griddled>>>grilled and think "flame-grilled" makes it better. Really, for quite some time BK was more premium version of McDonald's for many.

The worst is people who like BK fries though. Among the worst debates I keep having!

Patrick Klepek
‏@patrickklepek
@JamesLeffler Looking at the QB situation facing other teams, Jay Cutler ain’t the worst option.

....What other teams?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cause there's little choice and because Germans don't realize that griddled>>>grilled and think "flame-grilled" makes it better. Really, for quite some time BK was more premium version of McDonald's for many.

The worst is people who like BK fries though. Among the worst debates I keep having!

I think that used to be the perception here like way back in the 80s as well since I don't think Burger Kings were as common. I'd say the Whopper is a better burger than the Quarter Pounder also.

Milchjon

I think that used to be the perception here like way back in the 80s as well since I don't think Burger Kings were as common. I'd say the Whopper is a better burger than the Quarter Pounder also.

I prefer McDonald's across the whole lineup. I'll always have a soft spot for McDonald's.

Thing is, BK has a dirt cheap combo meal (4 bucks) and I'm a poor. Something's got to give.

brentech

Holy fuck Dan skuta got a 5 yr, $20 mil contract with the jags?? Wow. Good for him I always liked his high motor and intangibles. A real student of the game!

Sounds like Davon House going to Jaguars at $6.25M per year. Good for him, never thought he'd make that contract based on performance to date, but he definitely has an upside still...well, should

Spinluck

So, Finnegan retired...

"Spent 9 years doing something I Loved and it has payed off in so many ways.. To say I have been blessed is an understatement I am forever thankful.. I have made my share of mistakes and had moments of glory. I even got into a fight in an NFL Game ( he hits like a bish). I'm thankful for the friends I made on and off the field love yAll.. Time to move on and enjoy new people new places and new ideas.. I forgot to thank all the haters I love yAll to"

:lol

Top Bottom