• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Signing these olds to cap friendly deals is fine with me. 2-3 year contracts... now you make room for Luck , Hilton , Castonzo and a TE next year. Sign em long term with the 1st year being light on the cap hits. Year two of the new deals (2017), release some of the olds on the roster. Drug Mathis will be 35.. and he is gonna give us some room when he's gone. Stack up the cash for the guys mentioned above and BOOM. From there on you keep your good QB, and draft smart and keep building from there.
This man knows.

This is a strange feeling. Are...are we doing it right, Spin? I'm not used to this much going on!

rando14

You're fly no matter what you wear rando!

Chris, my boy!! :')

And here I thought you were Wilson in real life. Once again peoples avatars are lying to me!

Wilson has white-people hair, it would work!!

wilson.png

Spinluck

This man knows.

This is a strange feeling. Are...are we doing it right, Spin? I'm not used to this much going on!

We have yet to see, but it looks like this may be shaping up to be Grigson's best FA. Whether or not we are banged up halfway through the season, no fan can say he didn't try to make us winners. He's met some needs so far, but I hope we can hit it out of the park with the draft. I think we are going defense heavy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Was Ndamukong Suh's Thanksgiving outburst caused by a juvenile prank ordered by a Green Bay Packers coach? According to former Packers offensive lineman Matt Brock, that's exactly what happened.

Brock was being interviewed on KXTG in Portland, Ore., when he floated the theory that his former teammate, current offensive line coach James Campen, may have told Evan Dietrich-Smith to untie Ndamukong Suh's shoes during the game as a way of getting under the skin of the volatile Detroit Lions star.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...mukong-suhs-shoes-set-him-off?urn=nfl,wp13954

Thanksgiving 2011 Never Forget.

Packers coaching staff sanctioned untying of shoelaces. Don't try that on Ngata.

Restore the Roar.

JABEE

I'm back on the Chip Wagon. I forgot what Chip did for Foles and Sanchez. If Bradford can stay healthy, he'll be an Ace.

I wish he didn't give up a 2nd for him.

Chip's press conference was great.

JABEE

We all thought Chip Kelly believed RBs weren't worth as much anymore. Now he's bringing in Murray?

Chip is revolutionary.

All ABOARD!

Eagles fans! Rejoice. We're winning this thing!

Where are you YH? Foles is gone! We have an NFL Starter! He may have been injured and just above average with the Rams, but Chip is going to make him a killer!

Bradford will have more fluff stats than Stafford does!

effzee

So the Eagles got rid of Lesean McCoy, and are now going after Demarco Murray? How does that make sense at all? I thought they traded McCoy because of cap reasons...Murray surley won't come cheap, and to be hoenst I don't think is as good as McCoy.

Especially when they signed Ryan Mathews.

At this point I don't want Ryan Mathews or Demarco. I'd rather they draft Abdullah or any of the other top RBs who will be available in rounds 3-4.

Nothing makes sense.

Spinluck

We all thought Chip Kelly believed RBs weren't worth as much anymore. Now he's bringing in Murray?

Chip is revolutionary.

All ABOARD!

Eagles fans! Rejoice. We're winning this thing!

Where are you YH? Foles is gone! We have an NFL Starter! He may have been injured and just above average with the Rams, but Chip is going to make him a killer!

Bradford will have more fluff stats than Stafford does!

Especially when they signed Ryan Mathews.

At this point I don't want Ryan Mathews or Demarco. I'd rather they draft Abdullah or any of the other top RBs who will be available in rounds 3-4.

Nothing makes sense.

You guys got anything good to say about Todd Herremans?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc @ Uncharted 4 getting delayed. What a mess this gen has been so far. I want Bloodborne but not $400 bad. Going to wait it out till E3 to see what else is planned for the Big Three.

Gears of War where art thou?

Spinluck

Steve Andress ‏@ColtsReporter 33s33 seconds ago
Andre Johnson said he was able to talk to Edge and Reggie Wayne, and they "had nothing but great things to say about the organization."

Edge :)

Reggie helping us beyond the grave :'(

effzee

You guys got anything good to say about Todd Herremans?

Yes. Extremely versatile. Was great under Reid and Chip. Plays Guard as natural position but filled in as LT and RT rather well whenever needed due to injuries. Athletic too. Chip's blocking scheme and play calling required a lot of pulls and downfield blocking.

Has been breaking down unfortunately so he might not be in the league for long. But for here and now great pick up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We already got four gears of war games, you didn't get your fill?

I was watching multiplayer videos of pro Gears of War 1 and got nostalgic. Once upon a time I was in the Top 1,000 worldwide. Fuck around and I would take your whole team out.

I don't care about Gears single player I want the glory days of GoW1 multiplayer.

brentech

Kas grasping at, apparently, shoelaces. That guy isn't even on the team, and the story was debunked shortly after.

7E1Hggi.gif

Cap numbers for each year of Bulaga's deal:
2015: $3.6M
2016: $5.6M
2017: $7.91M
2018: $8.35M
2019: $8.35M

O71vFOI.gif

Hope he stays healthy. If so, pretty good numbers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Drew Brees was not notified of the Jimmy Graham trade plus rumors of him being traded. Can imagine he's not happy behind the scenes. If he's not traded he won't be a happy camper at this point, IMO.

MechDX

Drew Brees was not notified of the Jimmy Graham trade plus rumors of him being traded. Can imagine he's not happy behind the scenes. If he's not traded he won't be a happy camper at this point, IMO.

Stafford for Brees straight up. I hear the food is good in Louisiana

cajunator

Banned

Brees has had a ton of targets to throw to. Jimmy has only been around 3 years of that.

jakncoke

Banned
I cant fucking waiti till stafford does nothing in his career and kas is trying to pimp him for hof while pimping the next qb. it'll be hilarious

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford for Brees straight up. I hear the food is good in Louisiana

Trade a 6'3 27 year old franchise QB going into his prime years for a past his prime QB? No thanks, Detroit has plenty of protein to power one of the best gun slingin' arms in the league.

9844691-large.jpg

Top Bottom