• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Thanks for the synopsis, we'd be looking at him to play Center. I'm curious if he's flat out better than Sendlein. We're cutting Send soon as his cap is too high and he's pretty washed up. I imagine Ship will battle with Larsen but I'm hoping they ultimately are just depth and we find something better even if from the draft.
All the fans out here loved him. When they took him out for Jonnothan Harrison in Game 5, they damn near berated the coaching staff for weeks on end. If it weren't for Khaled Holmes coming in and playing well, he might have started in the playoffs.

Jarnet87

Dashon looked terrible in Lovie's system. Broncos go for it!!!

It would of helped if Lovie played him as a strong safety and not a free safety. Guy can't do anything besides lay out illegal hits to the head. This team has so many holes its crazy, hopefully Jameis is the real deal as a good QB can paper up a lot of those cracks.

MRSA

Banned
So I finally got around to asking if that chick in class wanted to meet up to study and she gave me her number.

Pleased at the moment of victory, she started to talk to another girl about something called a "Naruto" to my horror I come to find out that its anime, should I be disgusted or continue to proceed? Where is chris.trejo when you need him?

So I finally got around to asking if that chick in class wanted to meet up to study and she gave me her number.

Pleased at the moment of victory, she started to talk to another girl about something called a "Naruto" to my horror I come to find out that its anime, should I be disgusted or continue to proceed? Where is chris.trejo when you need him?

Naruto is on the surface of the rabbit hole that is anime. There's a good chance she hasn't fallen in yet, so you can still save her.

Spinluck

I don't think it was a smart move but I'm going to try to make the most of it. At least he's an awesome player which is pretty much unarguable. I'm just worried about the cap situation going forward, these mega deals in FA never seem to work out well.

Helldivers is super fun! I've been playing it with a couple of friends and it's a blast. I don't think it would be nearly as fun solo but it's pretty tactical and hilarious playing with friends. My only complaint is the matchmaking which has been really hit or miss for us. We had to give up a few nights because we couldn't join each other.

Suh, Jordan, and Wake are gonna crazy. I saw that you guys let Stark go. You guys still have Wheeler? He was garbage on the Colts.

I think things are looking for you guys. Interesting to see where things go.

And the game looks fun! Might try to convince my friends to buy it! Will wait till that issue is patched up though.

Hey Spindasher, how bad is Shipley? Apparently we signed him for two years but don't know the numbers. How's his run blocking? Sendlein was trash at it and we badly need an upgrade but I'm sure Shipley is more backup/depth quality and hopefully we'll properly address it in the draft. I was wanting Wis but after Iupati, probably didn't want to spend much more on the line in FA.

He's serviceable. He was the Colts center for the first four games of the year, when most people thought the O line looked the best. He's not going to wow you but he should do okay. He's easy to plug in and go. Not that great at G but good depth at C.

Spin might be able to give you better info on the run blocking. He was the center during the Eagles game, when the Colts ran the ball really well as I remember.

Shipley was good for the most part, most of our offensive line problems stemmed from the right side. Like Skip said, he's serviceable, might just be a depth signing. But when he was in our running did improve, there was a stretch when him and AC were the best run blockers on the team.

MRSA

Banned
MRSA is strong willed and has cocaine running through his system 24/7. He won't get infected, though just to be safe stay away from Shaft's work MRSA.

OT-Genesis-CoCo.jpg

Whoop, whoop, whooop

I think chris.trejo would say proceed but have an emergency escape plan

MRSA

Banned
I have no idea what you weeboos are talking about, am I going to have to consult with cajun on the matter? Because I'm not gonna ask Coldplay.

Suh, Jordan, and Wake are gonna crazy. I saw that you guys let Stark go. You guys still have Wheeler? He was garbage on the Colts.

I think things are looking for you guys. Interesting to see where things go.

And the game looks fun! Might try to convince my friends to buy it! Will wait till that issue is patched up though.

Shipley was good for the most part, most of our offensive line problems stemmed from the right side. Like Skip said, he's serviceable, might just be a depth signing. But when he was in our running did improve, there was a stretch when him and AC were the best run blockers on the team.

I read Wheeler was being released

Colasante

They have a legit ring though.

Okay? I don't know what that has to do with anything.

I think the Bengals and another team want him, don't remember what the other team was. He is getting some attention nonetheless.

Bengals and Vikings. I think he's more likely to sign with one of them, since its his old team and his old defensive coordinator's team. Belichick wanted him before he was franchise tagged in 2013, he may be interested again now that Johnson's value is at an all time low.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
how can it bring 60 fps if 99% of games arent 60 fps?

I imagine it'll at the very least appear smoother, but I was thinking about those, and honestly I don't play a whole ton of 60 FPS games lol.

Either way I still need L2 and R2 for remote play! Sony get on this!

zychi

Banned
Just want suspend resume, good for games like Madden and The Show, or anything that takes long to load.
But I imagine that 60fps feature is a smoother experience for the remote player

If I play a game, hit the ps button, and go to "Rest mode," doesnt the game boot back up where I was?

cdyhybrid

Yes, it is hard to win a Super Bowl if you're a bad team. Thanks for letting me know. An invaluable contribution.

Oh, now you want to play Mr. Serious Poster after you just called literally everyone that ever played for Tampa Bay trash :jnc

Pats fans are the worst.

Colasante

Oh, now you want to play Mr. Serious Poster after you just called literally everyone that ever played for Tampa Bay trash :jnc

Pats fans are the worst.

I don't understand this conversation thread. The Bucs signed Michael Johnson, Anthony Collins, and Dashon Goldson to big free agent deals, then cut all within two years. I don't know what that has to do with them winning a Super Bowl in 2002.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hard to win a Super Bowl if you're trash! Unless you cheat, that is.

The Pats had already won a Super Bowl at that point, so you should have been watching football to see it. Unless you're Gata-aged.

"I paid some guys off to get the balls right," Johnson now admits. "I went and got all 100 footballs, and they took care of all of them."

How much did it cost Johnson? "Seventy-five hundred (dollars)," he said.

Brad Johnson sir.

edit- I'm fascinated with your mind, it's like an encyclopedia of football knowledge.

Top Bottom