• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

I don't understand this conversation thread. The Bucs signed Michael Johnson, Anthony Collins, and Dashon Goldson to big free agent deals, then cut all within two years. I don't know what has to do with them winning a Super Bowl in 2002.

You said everyone that plays/has played in Tampa Bay is trash.

They have won a Super Bowl and have put people in the Hall of Fame.

Thus, your assertion that everyone that has ever played in Tampa Bay is incorrect, unless you also believe that people in the HOF and on Super Bowl-winning teams are trash.

I know you're not this dumb, stop acting like it.

"I paid some guys off to get the balls right," Johnson now admits. "I went and got all 100 footballs, and they took care of all of them."

How much did it cost Johnson? "Seventy-five hundred (dollars)," he said.

Brad Johnson sir.

edit- I'm fascinated with your mind, it's like an encyclopedia of football knowledge.

Clearly paid off by Kraft to take some of the heat off the Pats. You can't fool me.

squicken

Eagles fans hate Santa so Bradford is in good company

Glad the Colts closed the deal on Dre. They just have to figure out how to stop the Pats from scoring at will and things will be tip top

Colasante

Thus, your assertion that everyone that has ever played in Tampa Bay is incorrect, unless you also believe that people in the HOF and on Super Bowl-winning teams are trash.

I was referring to this regime. They've been signing players that looked good elsewhere, all of whom turned to trash in Tampa Bay. I have no problem signing Michael Johnson and considering his one year stint with the Bucs as an anomaly.

cdyhybrid

I was referring to this regime. They've been signing players that looked good elsewhere, all of whom turned to trash in Tampa Bay. I have no problem signing Michael Johnson and considering his one year stint with the Bucs as an anomaly.

I accept your apology, on behalf of Bucs-Age.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

enhanced-buzz-27598-1377709433-11.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Clearly paid off by Kraft to take some of the heat off the Pats. You can't fool me.

wow your knowledge knows no bounds

Although Johnson admitted this several years ago, his claim is now gaining attention thanks to "DeflateGate."

Wow, kraft paid him years before the event took place?! I suppose to make sure he had it to fall back on, a sort of contingency plan.

cdyhybrid

wow your knowledge knows no bounds

Although Johnson admitted this several years ago, his claim is now gaining attention thanks to "DeflateGate."

Wow, kraft paid him years before the event took place?! I suppose to make sure he had it to fall back on, a sort of contingency plan.

Who said the Pats were only deflating balls this past season? They've clearly been doing it for years.

Mindlog

09GNOUz.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Who said the Pats were only deflating balls this past season? They've clearly been doing it for years.

Exactly, he paid Brad Johnson years ago just like I said. He knew eventually their evil ways would be exposed. This was actually already universally known except to the sheep.

42b5fbfbd35cf7942fb2a83e6475b914.jpg

cdyhybrid

Exactly, he paid Brad Johnson years ago just like I said. He knew eventually their evil ways would be exposed. This was actually already universally known except to the sheep.

It was, which is why it's so odd you're making such a big deal out of it now. Unless you're one of said sheep, that is.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It was, which is why it's so odd you're making such a big deal out of it now. Unless you're one of said sheep, that is.

Making a big deal out of it? The only thing I was pointing to was that the Bucs lack the legitimate title as you claimed. They should've embraced the evil, the pats have.

B87umPcCUAEdMxd.jpg

Tom has found himself in the GOAT conversation ;)

cdyhybrid

Making a big deal out of it? The only thing I was pointing to was that the Bucs lack the legitimate title as you claimed. They should've embraced the evil, the pats have.

B87umPcCUAEdMxd.jpg

Tom has found himself in the GOAT conversation ;)

Well, yeah. Me and Colasante were having a nice conversation about how disrespectful he was being to Bucs-Age, and you jumped in to white knight your precious Tammy when the conversation had nothing to do with him.

And anyone could be in the GOAT conversation if you ask enough people!

A Buccaneers Defense Force?

Amazing. If snes hasn't died of old age yet, he's smiling right now.

We are all snes.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well, yeah. Me and Colasante were having a nice conversation about how disrespectful he was being to Bucs-Age, and you jumped in to white knight your precious Tammy when the conversation had nothing to do with him.

And anyone could be in the GOAT conversation if you ask enough people!

Definitely, I agree with that. I'm not white knighting I'm engaging in conversation. hybrid you need to relax this is a discussion board, remember? We comment on what others say... I was simply correcting your statement.

Although in the same context it seems you were "white knighting" for the bucaneers, seeing as how the conversation you jumped into didn't involve you.

PS Is this a shot of you cosplaying as SNES?

wtf_pics-nes-warrior.jpg

Syrinx

I have no idea what you weeboos are talking about, am I going to have to consult with cajun on the matter? Because I'm not gonna ask Coldplay.

Shippers are people who can't just enjoy something and so they have to pull love interest relationships between the characters out of their asses and shit up the discussion for everyone else.

Stay away from them. They're the Pats fans of fictional fandom.

cdyhybrid

Definitely, I agree with that. I'm not white knighting I'm engaging in conversation. hybrid you need to relax this is a discussion board, remember? We comment on what others say... I was simply correcting your statement.

Although in the same context it seems you were "white knighting" for the bucaneers, seeing as how the conversation you jumped into didn't involve you.

PS Is this a shot of you cosplaying as SNES?

wtf_pics-nes-warrior.jpg

I live on my own, am under the age of 40, and have a full-time job. Thus, I cannot effectively cosplay as snes, unfortunately.

You corrected nothing, because you have not proven that the Buccaneers deflated balls. One guy saying they did it means nothing - the Pats actually got caught mid-game. I'm afraid you'll need to rethink that argument.

Finally, I wasn't white-knighting anyone, it just bothers me to see people making arguments involving false statements. I prefer to keep the level of discourse here at an acceptable standard.

MRSA

Banned
Shippers are people who can't just enjoy something and so they have to pull love interest relationships between the characters out of their asses and shit up the discussion for everyone else.

What the fuck?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I live on my own, am under the age of 40, and have a full-time job. Thus, I cannot effectively cosplay as snes, unfortunately.

You corrected nothing, because you have not proven that the Buccaneers deflated balls. One guy saying they did it means nothing - the Pats actually got caught mid-game. I'm afraid you'll need to rethink that argument.

Finally, I wasn't white-knighting anyone, it just bothers me to see people making arguments involving false statements. I prefer to keep the level of discourse here at an acceptable standard.

So the quarterback flat out saying he paid to have ball boys alter the balls when it was in fact illegal to alter the balls prior to 06 is not proof enough. Did you know the earth is round?

Syrinx

So the quarterback flat out saying he paid to have ball boys alter the balls when it was in fact illegal to alter the balls prior to 06 is not proof enough. Did you know the earth is round?

He contacted Rich Gannon and both mutually agreed to have both teams' balls deflated. This wasn't one team giving themselves an advantage.

cdyhybrid

People admit to crimes they didn't commit all the time, particularly when they feel they are under pressure to make such an admission.

Fortunately, there are foundations out there such as The Innocence Project that are doing amazing work to gather evidence (such as DNA evidence) to exonerate these wrongly-accused people.

I'd encourage everyone to check it out and help spread awareness.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

DJ1o4.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
People admit to crimes they didn't commit all the time, particularly when they feel they are under pressure to make such an admission.

Fortunately, there are foundations out there such as The Innocence Project that are doing amazing work to gather evidence (such as DNA evidence) to exonerate these wrongly-accused people.

I'd encourage everyone to check it out and help spread awareness.

Thank God for that, I remember they had Brad in shackles... It's also like the time Richard Sherman tested positive for Adderall, but since the cup leaked it was contaminated. He was caught, but luckily exonerated.

The pats hopefully make use of a similar process and are found to be innocent as well! Thanks to the fantastic justice system we have. Otherwise Murderers wold walk free and innocents would be jailed like "the juice!"

Remember that time you said you weren't a troll?

TheContact

So I finally got around to asking if that chick in class wanted to meet up to study and she gave me her number.

Pleased at the moment of victory, she started to talk to another girl about something called a "Naruto" to my horror I come to find out that its anime, should I be disgusted or continue to proceed? Where is chris.trejo when you need him?

If she's attrractive you found a white whale man. Hold onto that shit

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just ordered some Dominos. Switched it up with the two medium two topping.

BBQ Chicken w/ onions
Regular w/sausage and onions

MRSA

Banned
Friend rando will know what to do, do I proceed with the possible animu chick or do I bail and go back to hitting up hoodrats?

Spinluck

Eagles fans hate Santa so Bradford is in good company

Glad the Colts closed the deal on Dre. They just have to figure out how to stop the Pats from scoring at will and things will be tip top

They cannot figure out that one set NE likes to run with the extra linemen. Plus Gronk is basically a Tackle

cdyhybrid

Thank God for that, I remember they had Brad in shackles... It's also like the time Richard Sherman tested positive for Adderall, but since the cup leaked it was contaminated. He was caught, but luckily exonerated.

The pats hopefully make use of a similar process and are found to be innocent as well! Thanks to the fantastic justice system we have. Otherwise Murderers wold walk free and innocents would be jailed like "the juice!"

Remember that time you said you weren't a troll?

They haven't put him in shackles yet, but if the crooks behind the Pats have any say, he will be.

Also, the Sherman thing is a bit of a different situation. That was a case of proper testing procedure not being followed, resulting in a false positive test. You can't really "admit" to a drug test whether you took something or not.

Finally, I don't understand what you're getting at with your last question. I was having a conversation with someone else and you jumped in just to antagonize me - perhaps I'm not the one you're looking for.

rando14

Friend rando will know what to do, do I proceed with the possible animu chick or do I bail and go back to hitting up hoodrats?

Does she know your number or any more contact info? She might be good for a ride, but if she starts delving deeper into animu, bail the fuck out, gross!!

If I was going to play it safe I'd give her a Google number, and if she ends up being like Cajun, cut ties

Top Bottom