• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

Nope.

Nope.

Pretty close, I'll give you this one.

Nope.

1/4, or 25% - how very Atlanta Hawks of you :')

Well, you've picked the worst season possible to be making jokes about the Hawks, so I'll just brush it off my shoulder.

Kinda like how Malcolm Butler brushed off Ricardo Lockette.
NH9gE7v.gif

Spinluck

Well, you've picked the worst season possible to be making jokes about the Hawks, so I'll just brush it off my shoulder.

NH9gE7v.gif

Cdy pls, you guys don't even have a team and the Hawks are straight balling right now.

cdyhybrid

NH9gE7v.gif

Both of our Hawks haven't won anything yet this season!

I was joshin' with you, jeez man relax why you so serious?

Remember that time you said you weren't a troll?

x3gqUGl.png

Cdy pls, you guys don't even have a team and the Hawks are straight balling right now.

P3y2xyG.gif

Has there been any updates on Deflategate?

Feel free to post the *itsfuckingnothing.gif*
It's not just deflategate, the league is sitting on a ton of disciplinary actions for different scandals. No urgency in this, or player disciplines.
I understand getting all the facts but the league literally drags all of these out
#FireGoodell #HireDenzel

cdyhybrid

Joshin' and trollin aren't the same in my book. Did I upset you?

No, trolls don't upset me. And neither do lifelongs. I'm just disappointed.

Also, let me remind everyone that the last fanbase that made fun of the Sonics leaving (Oklahoma City) is now facing watching all 3 of the MVP-caliber players that were once on their roster (Harden, Westbrook, Durant) leaving to play elsewhere, leaving their franchise in the basement of the toughest conference in pro sports. Be careful!

TheContact

It's not just deflategate, the league is sitting on a ton of disciplinary actions for different scandals. No urgency in this, or player disciplines.
I understand getting all the facts but the league literally drags all of these out
#FireGoodell #HireDenzel

It's Wells that's keeping the investigation from the NFL and this guy is making bank. The nfl already owes him millions of dollars. Their own incompetence is the reason for all of this. Goodell has to be the worst commissioner ever tho

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Also, let me remind everyone that the last fanbase that made fun of the Sonics leaving (Oklahoma City) is now facing watching all 3 of the MVP-caliber players that were once on their roster (Harden, Westbrook, Durant) leaving to play elsewhere, leaving their franchise in the basement of the toughest conference in pro sports. Be careful!

Sorry to disappoint you with my jokes, the internet is a serious place.

edit- you have a nasty habit of name calling, that may offend some round here.

I paid good money on voodoo black magic mages.

Anyone else what to try and diss us? I make sure to cast spells on your fat ugly ass too!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford (Franchise QB, Pro Bowler)
Calvin Johnson (Hall of Famer)
Golden Tate III (Pro Bowler)
Larry Warford (Pro Bowler)
Joique Bell
Travis Swanson
Riley Reiff
Eric Ebron
Haloti Ngata (Hall of Famer?)
Ziggy Ansah
DeAndre Levy (Pro Bowler)
Stephen Tulloch
Darius Slay
Glover Quin (Pro Bowler)
Matt Praeter
#23 Pick
#56 Pick

Super Bowl or bust.

Restore the Roar.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I find it fascinating that Mortensen reported the exact breakdown of Suh's contract way back on Saturday.

I think the Dolphins are going to lose some draft picks.

Matthew Stafford (Franchise QB, Pro Bowler)
Calvin Johnson (Hall of Famer)
Golden Tate III (Pro Bowler)
Larry Warford (Pro Bowler)
Joique Bell
Travis Swanson
Riley Reiff
Eric Ebron
Haloti Ngata (Hall of Famer?)
Ziggy Ansah
DeAndre Levy (Pro Bowler)
Stephen Tulloch
Darius Slay
Glover Quin (Pro Bowler)
Matt Praeter
#23 Pick
#56 Pick

Super Bowl or bust.

Restore the Roar.
Kas, please.

Somehow losing Suh has made Kas stronger, I think he's at super saiyan lvl 2 in his lions fandom.

Kas is like the Yamcha of NFL-GAF.

cdyhybrid

I find it fascinating that Mortensen reported the exact breakdown of Suh's contract on Saturday.

That's not possible, Mort never reports things before other people. You're clearly imagining that.

Speaking of which:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Bills free-agent RB C.J. Spiller is scheduled to meet Thursday in New Orleans with Saints, per league source.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm glad you're happy Kas. I honestly can't wait for you to bring up Watt being on PEDs again so I can remind you that you're new man crush was suspended the last 4 games last year's for PEDs.

Continue on

Adderal. Not roids. Ngata did his time and returned with 32 Tackles, 2.5 Sacks, 2 Fumbles, 2 INTs, 11 Passes defended in 12 games.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I didn't call anyone a name. Also, I accept your apology.

No it's just that earlier you called me a groupie, now you're tossing out the words troll and lifelong in every other post. I'm assuming something has you all flustered. Did you wanna talk about it?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're fat.

And old.

And bald.

And probably pretty ugly!

You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a hoe

You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and e'rybody know

Your old man say you stupid, you be like,

"So? I love my baby mother, I never let her go"

Pepiope

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
It's on: Cowboys free-agent RB DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia to meet Eagles officials on Thursday, per league source.

Boom.

cdyhybrid

No it's just that earlier you called me a groupie, now you're tossing out the words troll and lifelong in every other post.

I called you a groupie because you said you were involved in groupie behavior. But, it turns out you were completely fabricating that story, so you're not a groupie (to my knowledge, anyway), just a troll - someone who knowingly posts/argues false information.

I didn't call you a lifelong, I merely said that they don't upset me. Speaking of that post though...

I'm assuming something has you all flustered. Did you wanna talk about it?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
At least kas has me as a GM in me and boban's franchise. Jimmy/Dez/Evans/Cooks/Ebron gonna take over da world.

You're going to have to give up numerous #1 and #2 picks to get Matthew Stafford to throw the ball. Whatever it takes, get it done.

WedgeX

Banned
I find it fascinating that Mortensen reported the exact breakdown of Suh's contract way back on Saturday.

The lions getting another compensatory pick for Suh's departure would be grand.

The stress of school has made me a much more short-tempered, irritable person. It sucks to admit but it's the truth :(

Sorry school is stressing you out, buddy. No worries man, we're all bros in here. Hopefully you crush your classes the same way the Cardinals will crush the Chickens this season <3

cdyhybrid

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout · 4m 4 minutes ago
Hey @Seahawks fans, here are my OC rankings: 1. Cam Erving 2. Reese Dismukes 3. Hroniss Grasu 4. Andy Gallik 5. Greg Mancz 6. B.J. Finney

Maybe we'll draft another Nike U center to replace Unger.

Pimpwerx

Pats got Brandon Gibson? That's a good pickup if he's back to 100% now. Before his knee injury, he was looking very potent as a 2nd or 3rd receiver. He'll go up and get the ball. His knee injury was two seasons ago, so he should be all good now. I think he's goong to bolster their passing game well.

I like Suh for the Dolphins. However, I'm still confused about the front office and who's making these decisions. Philbin is gone next year in all likelihood, which makes me wonder why we'd go after such a strong personality with a coach notorious for not handling big personalities well. Like, I want to get excited, but the truth is we're just going to finish 8-8 again, and then we'll fire the one good staff member (Hickey), while retaining the Jets flunky (Tannenbaum). Then we'll waste Suh's prime years, with a tough cap situation because we can't draft well. I'm almost certain this franchise is turning into the NY Jets. Is my pessimism unjustified? I just feel like I saw this movie before when Parcels took over. PEACE.

Somehow losing Suh has made Kas stronger, I think he's at super saiyan lvl 2 in his lions fandom.

He's the most dangerous fan right now. Think about it:

Suh's gone
Fairley's gone
Stafford's stuck
Megatron's either bankrupting the franchise or bolting the second his deal's up and nobody can pretend a different third option will happen
As long as they make the playoffs again, nobody gets fired even though we know they'll bounce immediately if they make it
If they don't make it, the Cubs will always still have a more disappointing record of playoff success, even if the Browns someday win, so they won't ever be the worst in sports

What's he got left to lose? How do you bend what's already broke

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
It's on: Cowboys free-agent RB DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia to meet Eagles officials on Thursday, per league source.

Well that's interesting I guess...

this free agency is bonkers

rando14

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout · 4m 4 minutes ago
Hey @Seahawks fans, here are my OC rankings: 1. Cam Erving 2. Reese Dismukes 3. Hroniss Grasu 4. Andy Gallik 5. Greg Mancz 6. B.J. Finney

Maybe we'll draft another Nike U center to replace Unger.

Hmmm I would like a Hronnis Grasu pls, based simply on the fact that his name is "Hroniss".

We're supposed to be med school bros. :'(

Hey man I told you not to play with fire and you were disrespectful anyways!! I had no choice in the matter ;_;

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I called you a groupie because you said you were involved in groupie behavior. But, it turns out you were completely fabricating that story, so you're not a groupie (to my knowledge, anyway), just a troll - someone who knowingly posts/argues false information.

I didn't call you a lifelong, I merely said that they don't upset me. Speaking of that post though...

That's not the definition of a troll... maybe in your mind it is ;).

I didn't say you called me a lifelong, I said you have a habit of name calling... I should have said labeling, it seems you label a lot is all.

Top Bottom