• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

there's nothing serious about it! if sanjuro can play with us then you can

Perhaps I'll check it out!

JennaLaineBucs ‏@JennaLaineBucs 16m16 minutes ago
Per @MikeGarafolo, Stefen Wisniewski is headed to Seattle for a visit. They might explain why he left Tampa without a deal. #NFLFreeAgency

Per @MikeGarafolo, Stefen Wisniewski is headed to Seattle for a visit. They might explain why he left Tampa without a deal. #NFLFreeAgency

come on over bro jackson. you are always welcomed in the madden thread and in dota!

Doubt he gets out of town without a deal. Cable loves him, and he's a good fit.

Link

The Autumn Wind
According to the New York Times, the Patriots refused to go above $35 million guaranteed.

The N.F.L. is a remarkably unsentimental league. Revis helped the Patriots win their first Super Bowl in 10 years, but salary negotiations this winter stalled. The owner Robert K. Kraft — who is worth north of $4 billion — and his Patriots would not pay a dime more than $35 million guaranteed over five years.

TheFatOne

Didn't realize Pats picked up Jabaal Sheard. That's a nice solid signing. Loosing Revis is tough, but if they can improve the front seven that would be one way to compensate. Mediocre corners, but good front seven is ok with me. Pot roast would be a nice guy to get if he wasn't asking for so much. Any news on Fairley? Read the Pats were interested in him earlier in the day. I think he would be a good fit for the Pats. Guy with motivation issues, but with big upside. Should have kept Browner though, but I hope they continue to add pieces to either the front seven or offensive line.

minx

Rolle at strong safety in 2013 (+8.4) and a pro bowl, but was miserable playing out of position at FS last year (-13.9). 5 million guaranteed seems high on a 3 year deal for a guy like that. Bears.

Striker

Hilarious that Lovie would want Conte. Not ecstatic about Rolle as he is 32 and from what I read only an average safety which is actually a huge upgrade but would rather take a riskier signing on a younger guy. Giants fans take on him?
He played awesome in 2013. All over the place and made huge turnovers. But this past year he regressed hard. Often taking bad angles to a play, looked slow, just in general hard to watch.

Hopefully Reese can sign Parker or Moore. Definitely need a FS.

minx

Yeah he can't cover to save his life.

Sounds like he can do a great Conte impression against Nelson and Cobb twice a year.

Parker is also in Chicago and Bears are trying to sign him. He didn't grade out positively last year either so would be a perfect fit for the Bears D.

Since it's the off season (non NFL related) I think this is hilarious.

OnlyRipeAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can't find myself on DOTAbuff so I don't think I have the public data option enabled!

I'm ~.500, think I'm currently a few games under right now though.

You're probably fine. there is no way you're worse then bob and we slum with him all the time

FMT how good is Culliver? Pats need a corner and the market is dwindling.

definitely an above average corner. good size and good speed. i hope we resign him. my only complaint is he takes a few too many chances for my liking and because of that he has a tendency to get burned badly here and there (even though he wasn't always made to pay for it with us)

Top Bottom