• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

newjeruse

Murray and Matthews are two of the best rushers from the shotgun formation in the NFL. They'll both get paid and they'll both get reps.

Farooq

Banned
If Murray signs with the Eagles, I would be impressed by the tremendous discipline the Cowboys have showed. The Cowboys decided not to overpay for Murray and stood firm.

Whatever. Like I said I'm lost on what any of this means now.

Welcome Murray I guess.

Wasn't Murray also a scumbag who cheated by sleeping with his best buds wife? Why would Bradford want to take that risk???!!!

Is Bradford still dating that super skinny hipster Chick?

Fox318

I always thought most of his work was in rehab.

I hear that brother loves him some cornballs.

1IlhK4z.png

gutshot

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
Looks like the pick going with Sam Bradford to Philly is a second-rounder.
Edit: unless that's fake, then sorry

It's not fake, it's just old. There was a lot of confusion when the trade was initially reported but in the end it went like this:

Eagles give:
Nick Foles
2016 2nd round pick
2015 4th round pick

Rams give:
Sam Bradford
2015 5th round pick
2016 conditional pick (3rd, 4th or nothing depending on how many snaps Bradford takes)

Bowser

Random, likely bs report on bleacher report vaguely stating that the Bucs are "aggressively" pursuing a trade.

Bleacher Report also said the 49ers were showing the most interest in Greg Hardy, only to have Trent Baalke come out and say "we would never sign Greg Hardy."

Fox318

dkCbGLH.png

What the fuck are the jags doing?

Why not fucking sign Murray? Give your QB a fucking stud RB to work with. They could fucking pay him 20 mil and still have more cap room than most teams.

What the fuck are they doing? Who is running the show....

dkCbGLH.png

Why not fucking sign Murray? Give your QB a fucking stud RB to work with. They could fucking pay him 20 mil and still have more cap room than most teams.

I bet they are offering players tons of cash up front. Problem is people don't want to play there.

dkCbGLH.png

A stud running back isn't a very good investment, especially one that was run into the ground last year. Giving Murray big money would be a disaster for a team like the Jags. You have to over pay for upgrades at as many positions as you can get, to try and improve the talent level of the roster. You draft running backs.

Farooq

Banned
What's that going to get them besides a worse offense next year?

It gives them space to sign other bargain FAs. Address more holes on the team.

If the offense is worse, it isn't because they didn't re-sign Murray. Considering the history of RBs coming off 400+ touches, it is likely Murray won't come near the amount of production he had last season. Why overpay for reduced production when there is a deep draft class coming up, and you have running backs on the roster already that can share the workload?

The running back has been devalued to the point where second contracts rarely merit high dollars. I think Murray found that out first hand, when he came to FA expecting 9 million a year, and the most he got was 6-7.

Okay friends, need advice. Gonna cook dinner for a girl tonight, but what the fuck am I gonna make ?

Make whatever you're best at. If you don't cook much, do something easy. First meal I made for my wife was lasagna. My lasagna game is on point though. It's also something you can make ahead of time and then throw into the oven, so you're not in the kitchen the whole evening.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Make whatever you're best at. If you don't cook much, do something easy. First meal I made for my wife was lasagna. My lasagna game is on point though. It's also something you can make ahead of time and then throw into the oven, so you're not in the kitchen the whole evening.

You haven't seen spin's "lasagna".

He posted a picture of it here and was proud of it. I think there were at least three deaths as a result from it.

Cooking for her? Bruh cook with her, way better!!

Well yeah, but I have to do the grocery shopping. So I have to decide what we're gonna eat. I'm not sure I can deal with all this pressure.

Tofu & salad.

You calling her fat, bro?

Take her to McDonald's, let her order off the dollar menu. But give Her a 2 dollar limit

Quick, cheap and easy. I like it.

I'm just saying, if you make that and get a second date you know she like you.

You have a point there.

My cooking game is far advanced. I worked in kitchens for a long ass time. I just have 0 inspiration at the moment.

http://white-rice.8m.net/rice.jpg[IMG]

+

[IMG]http://www.heinzfoodservice.com/~/media/HeinzFoodService/assets/img/content/products-and-brands/Brand%20Products/ketchup/products_Tabletop.ashx[IMG]

= panties dropped[/QUOTE]

But then there will be nothing left for her when I eat all that deliciousness by myself.

Top Bottom