• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

Speaking of age...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1008769

That thread made me think I should switch to a girl doctor when I'm getting violated for a prostate exam. It'll feel less weird that way maybe.

lol... you ain't having sex it's a medical exam, it's going to feel weird.

I don't care what sex the doctor is for that. Although recently I had a sick visit with a young and cool female doctor. She was a Red Sox fan!

Draxal

What's the word on him? Graded out bad yet teams really like him? Why?

I mean at this point I want the Eagles to sign him since we have nothing. Man McCourty would have been an amazing pickup to pair up with Maxwell. I'd feel 1000 times better about this offseason then.

Football metrics ... aren't that good, sample size is too small and there's so many variables on every play.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 57s58 seconds ago
Filed to ESPN: DeMarco Murray, en route now to Philly, is expected to sign with Eagles, per source.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 12s13 seconds ago
Dallas now calling around for other RBs. Cowboys know they've lost DeMarco Murray to the Eagles

eznark

Banned
There was a report that some teams at the top of the draft liked Bradford better than Winston or Mariota. It sounds crazy, but it's out there.

And clearly Chip didn't think Foles fit what he wanted at QB. Bradford at least is something different. If he succeeds, great. You can move forward with him as your franchise QB. If not, you move on to Hundley.

The only crazy thing about that "report" is they you believe it.

Well if you believe him it was all media driven and he never thought to do it cause he knew the price would be too much

He also said he was offered a first round pick for Sam Bradford and didn't take it.

I'm not really taking him at his word at the moment.

EDIT: Schefter's now saying that Murray will sign with the Eagles and that the Cowboys have moved to other RB options.

Respect

Bloodborne HYPE!

iAUf0hXWe3G5Q.gif

dark-souls-mushroom-o.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol... you ain't having sex it's a medical exam, it's going to feel weird.

I don't care what sex the doctor is for that. Although recently I had a sick visit with a young and cool female doctor. She was a Red Sox fan!

I'm just saying, if someone is sticking a finger up my butt it's going to be a chick.

Colasante

Cowboys did the right thing letting DeMarco Murray walk, even if he walked to a division rival. Whether they sign Adrian Peterson or draft a player like Melvin Gordon, they can plug a running back behind that offensive line and churn out 1,500 yards.

Lrrr

I can't believe people are trashing Sam Bradford. When this guy is healthy, he's a pretty good QB who's definitely better than Sanchez and Foles. I'm not saying he'll be the saving grace of the Eagles (and as a Giants fan, I surely hope not), but he's not garbage.

this why these teams are at the top of the draft.

LOL. Spot-on.

You what sucks. Leaving for work an hour early cause you take the bus only to realize you left your proxy/badge at home. Well calling in today since arrive late or calling in gives you a point.

Colasante

Still seems too high

Maybe, but it's reasonable and he would've gotten more on the open market. His $4.75M APY puts him in line with Riley Cooper, Nate Washington, and Andre Roberts. For comparison, Cole Beasley is making $3.4M APY. I'd say Amendola's worth the extra $1M after being an indispensable piece of the playoff run last season.

ampere

Man. Donuts taste good sometimes, but I can't digest that stuff anymore. Used to go HAM as a young kid, but now I'll get all bloated and shit

Need my carbs to be high fiber and not greasy

bionic77

Speaking of age...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1008769

That thread made me think I should switch to a girl doctor when I'm getting violated for a prostate exam. It'll feel less weird that way maybe.
I think I am due for this in 2018.

I am for whoever has the smallest fingers. Alex Smith would be my choice if he was a doctor.

And fuck having an audience. If there is a dude/dudette to watch to make sure there is no cupping of the balls or whatever extra shit a pervy doctor might do I am walking right out of there.

And this thread sucks. Glad I have been too busy to post or read it very often.

BigAT

Funny and true:

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson
Eagles starting RB…
1 month ago: LeSean McCoy
1 week ago: Frank Gore
1 day ago: Ryan Mathews
1 hour ago: DeMarco Murray

I can't believe people are trashing Sam Bradford. When this guy is healthy, he's a pretty good QB who's definitely better than Sanchez and Foles. I'm not saying he'll be the saving grace of the Eagles (and as a Giants fan, I surely hope not), but he's not garbage.

LOL. Spot-on.

Based on what? Bradford hasn't been good even when healthy

What's so crazy about Murray leaving Dallas is this is so not what Jerry usually does. They historically give extensions early, pay stars, and keep good players way too long. To the point they have no money for the glue players.

And now they do things more prudent and it's puzzling everyone. I think this shows Steven Jones is way more in control these days

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think I am due for this in 2018.

I am for whoever has the smallest fingers. Alex Smith would be my choice if he was a doctor.

And fuck having an audience. If there is a dude/dudette to watch to make sure there is no cupping of the balls or whatever extra shit a pervy doctor might do I am walking right out of there.

And this thread sucks. Glad I have been too busy to post or read it very often.

I'm not due until 2021!

I'm sure squicken and yankee can already tell us their stories of horror.

Top Bottom