• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Milchjon

I think I am due for this in 2018.

I am for whoever has the smallest fingers. Alex Smith would be my choice if he was a doctor.

And fuck having an audience. If there is a dude/dudette to watch to make sure there is no cupping of the balls or whatever extra shit a pervy doctor might do I am walking right out of there.

And this thread sucks. Glad I have been too busy to post or read it very often.

I hope Michael Jordan does yours just for the hell of it.

Colasante

I wonder if the Patriots' reported interest in Percy Harvin was a leverage ploy to get Amendola to agree to a restructured contract. There are reports that Amendola had the choice to stay for less or leave, knowing he could get more elsewhere, and chose to stay. Harvin says he's looking for a team that'll play him more as a traditional wide receiver, which I don't think would particularly interest the Patriots anyway.

Jarnet87

Cowboys did the right thing letting DeMarco Murray walk, even if he walked to a division rival. Whether they sign Adrian Peterson or draft a player like Melvin Gordon, they can plug a running back behind that offensive line and churn out 1,500 yards.

This is what everyone thought in Denver when they let go of Moreno and Ball was gonna be the starter. Now they found success with Anderson and HIllman but Ball is complete trash. Sometimes its not just a plug and play.

B_5vQT3WYAAdzJ6.jpg

Josh Freeman hasn't been fat for 4 or 5 years unless he Ballooned since being cut. He was also awful as a skinny QB. The joke doesn't apply anymore.

MechDX

�� RT @PSchrags I'm told Philly is prepared to pay Murray, NFL's top rusher in '14, as a 'top 5 running back'.

B_6ZrVFUMAAPIvT.png:large

Colasante

This is what everyone thought in Denver when they let go of Moreno and Ball was gonna be the starter. Now they found success with Anderson and HIllman but Ball is complete trash. Sometimes its not just a plug and play.

I don't disagree, but I don't think that's a good comparison. People had that belief because teams have always been so afraid of Peyton's arm that he could afford to only call runs for his RBs when it was conducive to success for them. When his arm strength decreased this season and the Broncos offensive line had some struggles, the RBs struggled accordingly. The Cowboys offensive line, presuming they don't take a step back, blew open huge holes last season that any half decent RB could find yardage through.

Raiders got Nate Allen. Seems like a pretty solid safety.

Glad Murray is going to the Eagles. Really didn't buy the Raiders were that interested. They probably put in a bid sure, but when he wanted too much, they just went with Helu and will draft a late rounder or sign another vet later.

Striker

With Moore possibly going to the Texans, Giants looking at Darian Stewart, ugh. Spags is going to be left with worse Safeties than he had in his last tenure.

Okay bros, extra added dimension. I'm cooking at her place and her sister (who I already know well) is coming to eat as well. So I have to go big here.

Gonna go with an entire chicken, spice that bitch up, shove a lemon up it, add some fresh thyme and all that. Make a massive bomb ass salad, super fresh, super awesome, super colorful, gonna throw some flowers in there for some extra bang. As a side some sick corn on the cob straight from the grill.

Gonna overload that table with so much goodness, color and awesome that they won't know what hit them.

For desert I'll make some tiny raspberry/banana/ caramel cakes, from scratch together with her.

I'm the king of every kitchen I enter, fuck you WanderingWind.

gutshot

The only crazy thing about that "report" is they you believe it.

I never said I believed it. Just pointing out that something like that did surface.

The main reason I believe Mariota is still in play is because both local and national reporters who have been right about stuff with the Eagles in the past are saying that he is. It's also telling that the Eagles have yet to attempt a contract renegotiation with Bradford despite Chip desperately trying to get him for weeks now.

Raiders got Nate Allen. Seems like a pretty solid safety.

Glad Murray is going to the Eagles. Really didn't buy the Raiders were that interested. They probably put in a bid sure, but when he wanted too much, they just went with Helu and will draft a late rounder or sign another vet later.

I had such hopes for Nate Allen back in the day. Didn't pan out. He's got the athleticism just not the mind.

I don't disagree, but I don't think that's a good comparison. People had that belief because teams have always been so afraid of Peyton's arm that he could afford to only call runs for his RBs when it was conducive to success for them. When his arm strength decreased this season and the Broncos offensive line had some struggles, the RBs struggled accordingly. The Cowboys offensive line, presuming they don't take a step back, blew open huge holes last season that any half decent RB could find yardage through.

this is super limited vs 400 carries obviously, but randle's and dunbars numbers were really good and they're basically just guys to fill out the roster. I'm happy we had murray last year but if we can pick up another half decent RB we'll be more than okay

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay bros, extra added dimension. I'm cooking at her place and her sister (who I already know well) is coming to eat as well. So I have to go big here.

Gonna go with an entire chicken, spice that bitch up, shove a lemon up it, add some fresh thyme and all that. Make a massive bomb ass salad, super fresh, super awesome, super colorful, gonna throw some flowers in there for some extra bang. As a side some sick corn on the cob straight from the grill.

Gonna overload that table with so much goodness, color and awesome that they won't know what hit them.

For desert I'll make some tiny raspberry/banana/ caramel cakes, from scratch together with her.

Wait, the sister is coming as well?

So there's a .01% chance of awesome and a 99.99% chance of her making it less enjoyable. Are you sure you're not friendzoned?

rando14

8LmRRg5.gif

Hell yeah boyeeeeeee, sounds yummers!!

Can I come

EDIT:

So there's a .01% chance of awesome and a 99.99% chance of her making it less enjoyable. Are you sure you're not friendzoned?

Oh shiiiiii

manfestival

its such a good thing I waited for titanfall. I got the game for 5 dollars on origin and NOW im getting ALL of the DLC and the season pass(which is worthless if this is any sign) for free

bionic77

Sounds like he just got promoted to the cook in this relationship.

He still doesn't get to lay hands on either sister, but it could be worse. At least he isn't the maid!

Colasante

Chiefs traded this year's 5th-round pick to Saints for two-time Pro Bowl guard Ben Grubbs, per league source.

Good trade for both sides. Saints had to clear cap space and accumulate picks and Chiefs desperately need any offensive help they can get.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 42s43 seconds ago
Chiefs traded this year's 5th-round pick to Saints for two-time Pro Bowl guard Ben Grubbs, per league source.

Dutch Patriot, do you have a Dutch Oven?

You should make Coq Au Vin.

bionic77

you're doing it wrong, Dutch

when it comes time for dessert, all you do is bring out a can of whipped cream
Except the sister is there.

Granted that is probably not a hurdle for a Pats fan, but most decent human beings would hesitate.

This really just sounds like he is their personal chef.

If Dutch can make some good friend chicken I want to be invited to the next dinner. The same no sex or touching provisions apply!

Greg

I like to set the bar low with my cooking

if she's not happy with slightly burnt buttered toast, she can kick rocks

Except the sister is there.

Granted that is probably not a hurdle for a Pats fan, but most decent human beings would hesitate.

This really just sounds like he is their personal chef.

If Dutch can make some good friend chicken I want to be invited to the next dinner. The same no sex or touching provisions apply!
I'll be your plus one

bionic77

I like to set the bar low with my cooking

if she's not happy with slightly burnt buttered toast, she can kick rocks

I'll be your plus one
We can tell him that we are "brothers" and you can lead him on so that he posts on GAF that you are his boyfriend.

This sounds cruel until you remember he is a filthy Pats fan and that we are getting free fried chicken (all is fair in the pursuit of fried chicken).

squicken

Murray, Sproles and Matthews are probably the most talented skill players that Bradford has played with. SJAX was constantly injured by the time Bradford got there. Maybe Amendola?

Still think that it's possible that Chip trades him so I'm not getting attached. Just no Tennessee

Dutch they're using you for a free meal bro.

If you're lucky you might get to give your girl a handshake by the end of the night. Nothing more intimate than that though!

EDIT:Thinking about squickening to the Eagles? That's really poor form

Spinluck

Give me the address, sounds like you can use an extra hand.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
What's so crazy about Murray leaving Dallas is this is so not what Jerry usually does. They historically give extensions early, pay stars, and keep good players way too long. To the point they have no money for the glue players.

And now they do things more prudent and it's puzzling everyone. I think this shows Steven Jones is way more in control these days

To be fair..outside of the CB pick a couple of years ago (Claiborne)...JJ has been drafting like a damn boss in the first rounds. Everyone laughed about Travis Fredrick, who has been awesome. Dez Bryant, Zack Martin over Johnny Football...some good moves.

squicken

There's like 3 good free safeties in the entire league. Not sure why teams keep paying these guys. Lovie has the right idea. Just get a guy who can at least tell the talented players what to do

Top Bottom