• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

RT @Rand_Getlin: NFL source on New Orleans: "The #Saints are literally shopping every single player on their roster. Complete fire sale."

He actually grades out pretty decent:

And I like him more than Rahim Moore, who I didn't really want. I think he might surprise.

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Colasante

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Eagles are working to trade G Evan Mathis, source said. More craziness.

Oh for fucks sake.

Screw Kenny Stills, this is the guy the Patriots need to trade for. Plug in Mathis and draft AJ Cann at 32 and the Patriots offensive line will become a strength again.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm scared to death of what Le'Veon Bell is going to command in a couple of years.

At least the cap will be like 160 by then

Also its crazy that the cap started at a lowly 34.6 just 21 years ago now we are at 143

Anyone have revenue figures for 1993 or 1994 seasons?

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Eagles are working to trade G Evan Mathis, source said. More craziness.

Oh for fucks sake.

Now this is colossally dumb. They'll need a guard to replace him, and there aren't many better out there. You can't get rid of both of your guards and expect to have a competent offensive line.

Syrinx

Payton isn't the one making these Saints moves though. Right? He probably has some say but Loomis is in control of personnel for the most part, isn't he?

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna · 13m 13 minutes ago

A head coach texted me in regards to Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton. "Teams afraid to sign him because he's out of shape" So, there's that.

Makes sense.

I'm happy with Dumpster Dan.

The dolphins better be on the phone regarding Mathis, I swear to the football gods I'll fly down to Miami and bitch slap Ross if they don't at least attempt to trade for him.

The only that would complete this offseason is the Eagles trading Bradford and a 1st for Drew Brees.

But regarding Chip, he knows that he has 100s of collegiate programs that would bend over backwards to hire him ( and probably a few NFL teams as well) if this experiment of his doesn't pan out so he's going for it.

Top Bottom