• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Ryan Mathews is going to sign with the #Eagles, source said. Incredible duo of Murray and Mathews

Who needs receivers anyway!?

Eagles ain't going to be soaring, but running through the ground.
1381950481-god-haters-gonna-hate-eagle.jpg

Colasante

Forget the Jets and Bills, I want Patriots/Eagles to be the opening night game. Eagles are going to have Sam Bradford throwing to Jordan Matthews and Josh Huff with DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews in the backfield? So weird.

cdyhybrid

Posted?

Rob Rang @RobRang · 54m 54 minutes ago
Among tidbits picked up while waiting for Oregon Pro Day start is Washington in deep negotiation for UFA DT Terrance Knighton. #PotRoast2DC

Forget the Jets and Bills, I want Patriots/Eagles to be the opening night game. Eagles are going to have Sam Bradford throwing to Jordan Matthews and Josh Huff with DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews in the backfield? So weird.

This doesn't really sound much different than most years at Oregon under Chip Kelly.

Pepiope

Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 4m4 minutes ago
Initially I heard Mathis + pick for Stills. I'll live and die by that.

Why would this happen?

Colasante

Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 4m4 minutes ago
Initially I heard Mathis + pick for Stills. I'll live and die by that.

Why would this happen?

It makes complete sense. Saints are moving to more of a run-based offense and Mathis is an incredible run-blocking guard. They're also looking to toughen up their team and improve their locker room. Eagles are looking for a receiver.

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 1m1 minute ago
Moore 3 yr, 12m contract has 4.5 guaranteed. 3m cap this year

Nice.

Think it kind of proves who was the moron delving out those stupid contracts a couple years ago......cough....Kubiak....cough

Syrinx

It makes complete sense. Saints are moving to more of a run-based offense and Mathis is an incredible run-blocking guard. Eagles are looking for a receiver.

They just signed Murray and Mathews to be their RB tandem; why would they go and trade the best run-blocking guard in the league?

Pepiope

It makes complete sense. Saints are moving to more of a run-based offense and Mathis is an incredible run-blocking guard. They're also looking to toughen up their team and improve their locker room. Eagles are looking for a receiver.
Yeah, a good WR.
They just signed Murray and Mathews to be their RB tandem; why would they go and trade the best run-blocking guard in the league?
Cause he's our 4th best lineman and he's 34. He also wanted more money.

cdyhybrid

Kevin Shockey ‏@KevinShockey 26s26 seconds ago
Jimmy Graham was flying (piloting) a plane when he was traded

Same reason you sign your RB to a fat new contract and then trade away the 4th best center in the league!

Sam Bradford, DeMarco Murray, no. 20 and our 2016 1st rounder to the Titans for no. 2.

Who says no?

Yes yes yes please yes. Please Chip I'm begging you! I do not want my Eagles training camp newsfeed to be filled will Sam Bradford vs. Mark Sanchez articles. I can't believe I'm even writing those words in the same sentence!

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!
5:22 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!
5:23 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
Announcement coming SOON!!!!
5:25 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!
5:40 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Top Bottom