• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Whoa Jordan Cameron is back baby!!!

edit: Thanks Mech, it's been so long I forgot:

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Been posting for you the last few pages. BFF! <3

rando14

Damn, Falcons poached Ob-scho :( Gonna miss him. Hopefully Coyle and KPL will continue to develop and provide depth.

Personally hope the Browns are still planing to go after clay.
I think he has a visit today, or maybe tomorrow

Why aren't you more excited about Cameron bae ;_;

MechDX

PDS &#8207;@PatDStat · 10m10 minutes ago
Moore said he knew he wanted to be with the #Texans when they called. It wasn&#8217;t a tough decision.

PDS &#8207;@PatDStat · 9m9 minutes ago
Rahim Moore calls Kareem Jackson his big brother. Share the same agency. #Texans

So resigning Kareem was an even bigger get! Awesome.

B_7cOI2UQAAYIyK.jpg:large

Darin Gantt &#8207;@daringantt 45s45 seconds ago
Market for Panthers DE Greg Hardy is drying up. Teams are obviously scared of what's coming down from 345 Park Ave., or simply scared.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Peter Schrager &#8207;@PSchrags 17m17 minutes ago

A note from Eugene, ORE for Browns fans... I'm told the new jerseys are in final stages, and look "awesome". April 14th unveiling. @NFLonFOX

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Farooq

Banned
Ryan Williams had 10 teams try to sign him off Dallas' practice squad last year, he decided not to leave. When asked why he didn't sign with another team he said,

I want to run behind this o-line.

I see a couple of fans upset over losing Murray, there is no fucking need to be upset. According to a couple reports the Cowboys have a plan in place. Which is take the current roster, add some low risk FA, draft a RB, and take a couple of undrafted rookies to TC. Simple options, stack the deck for TC and see what comes out. The o-line is great, the TEs are still with the roster, the Cowboys just signed a FB and this post will not reach those panicked fans so writing this is essentially useless, but I don't care.

MechDX

Ryan Williams had 10 teams try to sign him off Dallas' practice squad last year, he decided not to leave. When asked why he didn't sign with another team he said,

I see a couple of fans upset over losing Murray, there is no fucking need to be upset. AccordIng to a couple reports the Cowboys have a plan in place. Which is take the current roster, add some low risk FA, draft a RB, and take a couple of undrafted rookies to TC. Simple options, stack the deck for TC and see what comes out. The o-line is great, the TEs are still with the roster, the Cowboys just signed a FB and this post will not reach those panicked fans so writing this is essentially useless, but I don't care.

And if that doesn't work he is waiting:

Trent-Richardson-566x409.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ryan Williams had 10 teams try to sign him off Dallas' practice squad last year, he decided not to leave. When asked why he didn't sign with another team he said

You mean the guy that calls himself "Lil Sweetness"? Good luck with that, friend!

Colasante

The Patriots can in fact receive compensatory picks for the losses of Revis, Browner, and Wilfork, even though their options were declined, rather than them being UFAs at the end of a contract. Apparently there's precedent when Donte Stallworth's option wasn't exercised in 2008 and the Patriots received a 5th round compensatory pick in 2009.

There are certainly more signings to come, but right now I think they're in line for a 3rd round pick for Revis, potentially something for Browner and Vereen, while Jabaal Sheard's contract will likely offset Wilfork's 2 years, $10M contract from wherever he signs.

Spinluck

Jim Irsay &#10004; @JimIrsay
Follow
OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!
5:22 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Follow
Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!
5:23 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Follow
Announcement coming SOON!!!!
5:25 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Follow
This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!
5:40 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Don't drug.

Mayock: "Richardson might be the best non-quarterback in the draft. He won't make it past 6. He's as close as I've seen to Adrian Peterson."

Godslay

Banned
The Patriots can in fact receive compensatory picks for the losses of Revis, Browner, and Wilfork, even though their options were declined, rather than them being UFAs at the end of a contract. Apparently there's precedent when Donte Stallworth's option wasn't exercised in 2008 and the Patriots received a 5th round compensatory pick in 2009.

There are certainly more signings to come, but right now I think they're in line for a 3rd round pick for Revis, potentially something for Browner and Vereen, while Jabaal Sheard's contract will likely offset Wilfork's 2 years, $10M contract from wherever he signs.

Browner is ineligible now, as he's offset by Sheard.

Revis and is up in the air whether he will qualify at all. I don't believe Wilfork qualifies. Same was true with Browner but Sheard ensures he is ineligible.

Best case scenario is a 3rd for Revis, if he's deemed eligible.

Casillas and Vareen are set for 6th round compensation.

Broncos are due for a 3rd for Julius and a 4th for Orlando. I don't see anyone matching their contracts so should be safe to assume we get those picks.

Browner is ineligible now, as he's offset by Sheard.

Revis and is up in the air whether he will qualify at all. I don't believe Wilfork qualifies. Same was true with Browner but Sheard ensures he is ineligible.

Best case scenario is a 3rd for Revis, if he's deemed eligible.

Casillas and Vareen are set for 6th round compensation.

Broncos are due for a 3rd for Julius and a 4th for Orlando. I don't see anyone matching their contracts so should be safe to assume we get those picks.

Vance Walker thoughts?

The #Broncos have signed rookie punter Karl Schmitz to a contract. He handled punts and kickoffs for Jacksonville University in 2008.

So I am guessing that Britton Colquitt is gone?

The fuck?

A one-year for $4M for the Redskins and Terrance Knighton. WOW

RG3 must have given him his SUBWAY unlimited subs card/

Top Bottom