• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

rando14

Mathews - Murray - Trent Trunk

the 3-headed running game that will kill the world

Trent should go back to Cleve though foreal

Enron

Banned
Thank you, Chip Kelly's stupidity, for out-dumbing Jerry Jones! Thanks for the 1 year DeMarco! But no thanks to paying you 8 or 9 mil a year!

MechDX

Time to sign Trent Truck.

B_7SSvRWYAAngAy.jpg:large

No MM pro day watch party? Oh well

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 6m6 minutes ago
Downfield accuracy and ball placement were problems with Mariota. He hasn't shown in workout that he's improved in that area

But take the private workout with a grain of salt of course. Jamarcus looked like he could have been GOAT, Johnny was slangin last year. Bridgewater looked like dog doo doo

jakncoke

Banned
hey that's fine so long as they draft Gurley or Gordon or a ham sandwich in the 3rd round to be the primary back. At least they wont cost 21 mil guaranteed

I bet even with multi yard wide holes the OL creates that Trent would still manage to find a defender to run into. Some of the worst rb vision ever specially for a once highly regarded prospect. Was he this bad in college and if so how/why did he get such a high grading in the draft lol

cajunator

Banned
Im kind of glad the Saints are doing a fire sale. The locker room was getting kind of toxic. For a long time it was filled with guys like P.T. and Colston and a lot of solid veteran leaders, but when they moved on from there a bunch of players came in with issues and few people to really lead them. I think thats part of what happened last year. The talent was there but the desire to win and the chemistry as a team was definitely not. If clearing everybody out solves the problem, then Im fine with it. Its not like anyone was left except Brees who had elite level talent. Kenny is a good WR but not so great that I'd miss him that much.

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 31s31 seconds ago
TE Jordan Cameron has signed with the #Browns. It's a two-year, $15M deal, per a source.

Top Bottom