• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Damn, I was expecting to find out that the Skins vastly overpaid for him.

At least 3 teams had problems with him being overweight. If even Washington wouldn't give him $5 mil for a year, the league probably doesn't think he cares much about getting in shape currently. I hope he gets it together between now and preseason, dude deserves to get paid in 2016.

Pleased with Falcons moves so far. Building depth in areas of need without breaking the bank. Hopefully, we'll get Fowler, Beasley, or Ray in the draft.

Don't see why they would trade him unless he is legitimately retarded. His physical tools are too crazy to give up on.

He's still an elite returner. Plus he still is useful for gimmick plays.

I dunno. If they can weasel a 2nd out of someone id take that. I'd prefer they keep him though.

At least Floyd and Xavier are good.

Godslay

Banned
Vance Walker thoughts?

The #Broncos have signed rookie punter Karl Schmitz to a contract. He handled punts and kickoffs for Jacksonville University in 2008.

So I am guessing that Britton Colquitt is gone?

The fuck?

A one-year for $4M for the Redskins and Terrance Knighton. WOW

RG3 must have given him his SUBWAY unlimited subs card/

Fine with the Walker deal. Some speculation is he'll be a backup DE behind Jackson and Wolfe.

Sly and Austin are still the DT as far as I know. Sly has a lot to prove so let's hope he is decent.

I knew Colquitt's days were numbered. Too much money tied up in him. Schmitz could also be a warm body who never makes it out of camp though. He's got a leg on him though.

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
#Panthers are signing CB Teddy Williams to a 2-year deal worth up to $2.3M. $900K in year 1. Never played college football, 1 NFL snap on D.

Fine with the Walker deal. Some speculation is he'll be a backup DE behind Jackson and Wolfe.

Sly and Austin are still the DT as far as I know. Sly has a lot to prove so let's hope he is decent.

I knew Colquitt's days were numbered. Too much money tied up in him. Schmitz could also be a warm body who never makes it out of camp though. He's got a leg on him though.

Sylvester Williams seems so injury prone from what I can remember.

Pepiope

WTF is this shit?

Great now the smear campaign against McCoy has begun.

I had never paid a ton of attention to Brandon Graham in terms of media, but the dude gave such a great press conference.

Also, no badmouthing Shady dude.
I liked the fact that even after Dallas lowballed the hell out of him, he still didn't take a shot at them when Eskin gave him the opportunity. Shady is great on the field, but come on, don't act as if he wasn't a pos off of it.

MechDX

Jordan Cameron is signing with the Dolphins, not the Browns. Which means that Charles Clay is likely heading to Buffalo.

Contrary to reports, tight end Jordan Cameron will be signing with #Dolphins - not #Browns. Contract details are being finalized right now.

Wow. How did the media screw this up?

MechDX

Wild. After Jordan Cameron’s 2-year, $15M offer was reported, the #Dolphins jumped in. They are now negotiating with him. Hadn’t previously--Twitter

So he did have a deal with the Browns but then the Dolphins called?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
raheem_vanish.gif

Me in the purple shirt right now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McCoy has always been kind of a motherfucker during interviews and even on the field post play and all that

Top Bottom