• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Colasante

are you Ben Volin

tumblr_mwltvp1C4z1t0i9qbo1_400.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
None of you people told me there's a neogaf store that takes custom designs!

Should have had bucket make an NFL GAF tshirt before he disappeared into the ether.

"Jordan Cameron had verbal agreement on 2yr/$15M deal w/ CLE. Yet to sign it. Remains in Miami. Fins working on Clay extension but he's..." - @JasonLaCanfora

"Yet to agree to anything and still thinks could be more money out there in CLE or BUF. Browns worried they get left w/no one..."

"All this playing out concurrently in realtime. Fins now seeing if something makes more sense w/Cameron than Clay. Free agency never sleeps"

Doesn't this break some unwritten rules or something?

didn't he just sign that big extension? already restructuring

Yup, roster bonus was due today so if we were going to restructure, had to be today. Between him and cutting Sendlein, we just freed around 10.5mil of cap. We are still in the market for something big! Time to bring both Orakpo and Peterson over and become top contenders!
Orakpo is going to be a fucking moron and seal his fate with the Titans and we'll do who knows what with this cap
Regardless, curious and a little excited to see what Keim is clearing room for.

from what i hear the cards would've won the superbowl with him so that is definitely money well spent

Are you making fun of me? Or did someone else say something? All I said was that we were on top of the league for most of the season so there was a healthy argument for us being contenders but I never said we were top contenders let alone bound to win it all. I sure would have liked to have seen how far we could have gone with everyone healthy.

Fitzgerald and Campbell are the only two players left from our SB team and Fitz the only starter from it since Campbell was a rookie that year.

Is AD a Cowboy yet?

For us to just free that much more cap when we were already under, I have to believe it can only be for one of two things: We feel we'll need decent bank to outdo TN's offer for Orakpo (but Keim just lets players go if he doesn't like the price so doubtful) or we're getting AP. Or maybe option three, we steal Wis from under SEA's nose and sign Orakpo. Dallas has no realistic shot at Peterson, they would have kept Murray if they wanted to pay up and didn't trust their line. He's either staying with you guys or coming to us.

Colasante

With Jordan Cameron going to the Dolphins, I have to hope that the Browns sign Charles Clay instead of the Bills. Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Percy Harvin, Charles Clay, and LeSean McCoy would be hell to defend.

bionic77

You should all check out the GraveRobber thread.

Dude sounds like he is in bad shape.

We should all donate. NFL bros stick together.

Trey

With Jordan Cameron going to the Dolphins, I have to hope that the Browns sign Charles Clay instead of the Bills. Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Percy Harvin, Charles Clay, and LeSean McCoy would be hell to defend.

No QB, no line. Stop teasing us, lol.

minx

Don't see why they would trade him unless he is legitimately retarded. His physical tools are too crazy to give up on.

He's still an elite returner. Plus he still is useful for gimmick plays.

I dunno. If they can weasel a 2nd out of someone id take that. I'd prefer they keep him though.

At least Floyd and Xavier are good.

Jnc you have to be Fucking kidding me if you think a guy who can't learn an offense would get a 2nd or 3rd when Marshall was traded by swapping 5th and 7th picks.

Furyous

from what i hear the cards would've won the superbowl with him so that is definitely money well spent

...in Madden? We're not talking about the real live NFL Super Bowl... right? Carson keeps the car warm for a live QB to come through and drive the offense the right way with his injury prone ass.

Did Jordan sign with the phins or not? Get it over with already. He needs to sign for at least 10 mill guaranteed. Browns fans wish him the best wherever he goes.

For us to just free that much more cap when we were already under, I have to believe it can only be for one of two things: We feel we'll need decent bank to outdo TN's offer for Orakpo (but Keim just lets players go if he doesn't like the price so doubtful) or we're getting AP. Or maybe option three, we steal Wis from under SEA's nose and sign Orakpo. Dallas has no realistic shot at Peterson, they would have kept Murray if they wanted to pay up and didn't trust their line. He's either staying with you guys or coming to us.

various "analysts" on espn, nfln, etc

Top Bottom