• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Me on Twitter:

b7e.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I loved my worn out Rodgers jersey but jerseys are really damn expensive so I'm not sure if I'll upgrade to the Nike one.

Never saw the point in buying current players jerseys.

It depends on if you go to games or not. I'd collect and wear around the house or at a buddies' place a great like Warner or Fitz after he retires but when I go to the stadium, I want to represent someone playing. As my seats are on the visitors side, there's the added bonus of pinching the shoulders and bouncing that jersey when that player makes a huge play for the benefit of opposing fans behind me. As I like to rep the young guys, I've been burned before but this last time I got Peterson after locking him up so I'm good for a while. If D Wash gets his head out of his ass and stays off the weed this time around and we keep him, I can rotate his jersey back in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have Beast Mode. Lots of UW jerseys, but those don't have names so they can be used forever.

All I got is this Manziel jersey and a Money Manziel shirt...

At least I didn't pay for either, my bro hooked me up. I don't wear jerseys except on vacation anyways so that's fine.

The Money Manziel t-shirt I give zero fucks I'll wear that wherever.

Bread

Banned
I haven't had a jersey since Brady in 02. I don't go to games and I don't want to wear jerseys out of the house so no reason to buy one.

TheContact

So sad the pats 2015 team is probably going to have Logan Ryan as a starting CB. Even Arrington gets beat by tall wideouts. Don't know what bill is thinking gete. We going back to a shit secondary?

Syrinx

So sad the pats 2015 team is probably going to have Logan Ryan as a starting CB. Even Arrington gets beat by tall wideouts. Don't know what bill is thinking gete. We going back to a shit secondary?

Saw your preedit. :) Thought it said "Logan Thomas at QB" for a second and wondered what team you were really talking about.

Godslay

Banned
I have a few. Elway, Champ, Tebow, Von, Peyton.

The Elway one is from the year they introduced the new design and is pretty worn out. Wore it every Sunday on gameday for a long time.

Wore Champ a bit and Tebow the year he played. Usually now it's just Von or Peyton on gameday.

MechDX

I have a few. Elway, Champ, Tebow, Von, Peyton.

The Elway one is from the year they introduced the new design and is pretty worn out. Wore it every Sunday on gameday for a long time.

Wore Champ a bit and Tebow the year he played. Usually now it's just Von or Peyton on gameday.

Broncos need to bring back the old logo. Saw someone talking about it the other day and it is far superior to the one they use now.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos need to bring back the old logo. Saw someone talking about it the other day and it is far superior to the one they use now.

I agree. I wish they could at least bring it back a couple times a year, but helmet rules don't allow it.

Too bad because it's way more iconic then the current one.

That's sad

I think the Seahawks pro store do this shit on purpose though.

If you ever go to any of their pro store you are most likely going to see 40% Wilson jersey 40% 12th man, then the last 20% is split between Sherman/Earl/Beast mode.

It's damn near impossible to find anyone else (beside Bruce Irvin and Percy Harvin who is like 75% off now!)

If you want like Wagner, Bennett, Kam, Avril, Baldwin, Kearse chances are you are better off buying online. I think most people are like fuck it I'm already here let just get this one.

And after Percy Harvin I think some people are like 12th man is the safest way to go if you don't Russell.

Top Bottom