• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Spinluck

Cutting T-Rich gave us 5-1 odds of winning the SB. Incredible.

We had some great times on those boards, buddy. Remember when LDT almost brought us to the super bowl? Man, we loved that team.

Happy Birthday Mech!

Hey Bread, how hard do you think it'll be to find a Watt pic with visible bulge for Brother Mech?

lmao. Browns apparently raised season ticket prices because they lost less than 10 games for the second time in 12 years, so great excuse. on a Browns forum, someone posted how they reacted when they received the "offer"

qHn2vj0.jpg

Lmao, that's mine! Did you see this there, or elsewhere?

v0NbHaM.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No justification for an RB in the first round. This draft is too deep at RB to do it. We could get Yeldon or Langford in the second or third round, depending on how things shake out.

I want to solidify the OL. 23 is a good spot for one of the best big o-line guys to fall to us.

Melvin Gordon Highlights

Look at how he quick he makes cut combined with that speed and power. Ran all over Auburn a defense with multiple defensive draft picks. He's a special player and will have much more impact than an OL in the first round just because. Never pass up on talent like Gordon who will score touchdowns.

I think we can find a decent/great o lineman like we did Larry Warford and Travis Swanson in the third round.

Go defense with the second round IMO. Wonder if we get pick from the Dolphins because of tampering.

Plus love it or hate it Wisconsin produces some great football players.

Patriots7

High School had a bunch of jerseys because that was the style. Now I only have 1 and it's the Grey Alt Tom Brady jersey.
That's my favorite. I love my grey TB12 jersey. I wish we wore those jerseys sometimes. Except I've worn it twice and both times we lost the Super Bowl.
So this year, bought the throwback red Brady jersey. And the rest was history.

I've got a Ty Law and Dillon jersey at home as well.

Happy birthday Bread

Talon

What about Melvin Gordon at 23? We need another playmaker on offense and I think Gordon would be perfect.

I've never been a fan of taking offensive lineman with a first round pick.

Also check out Darius Slay tweet:

@_bigplayslay9: I need to meet @RichHomieQuan dude keep it 💯💯💯
:kas

Are you actually Martin Mayhew?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Melvin Gordon Highlights

Look at how he quick he makes cut combined with that speed and power. Ran all over Auburn a defense with multiple defensive draft picks. He's a special player and will have much more impact than an OL in the first round just because. Never pass up on talent like Gordon who will score touchdowns.

I think we can find a decent/great o lineman like we did Larry Warford and Travis Swanson in the third round.

Go defense with the second round IMO. Wonder if we get pick from the Dolphins because of tampering.

Plus love it or hate it Wisconsin produces some great football players.

1. We will not get a pick from Miami for tampering. If anything, they will lose a pick--nothing more.

2. A running back is not a good idea in the first. Our offensive line was terrible last year. Our defensive line needs upgrades. We could use another cornerback. Would it surprise me if Mayhew took a running back? No. But this is the same guy who has been in the front office for 12 years without a playoff win, so nothing would surprise me.

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Big early morning move out of Tennessee: Titans reached agreement with former Redskins LB Brian Orakpo, per source.

SonnyBoy

I've been pleased with the Redskins F/A acquisitions thus far. Paea and Knighton will bolster an area of immense weakness. Scott McCloughan is operating as advertised thus far.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Big early morning move out of Tennessee: Titans reached agreement with former Redskins LB Brian Orakpo, per source.

Good for him and great guy, hopefully he can stay healthy and get over "the hump" in Tenn. I've been elated to see Helu, Hankerson and now Rak leave.

Spinluck

Morning Rando and friends! Waking up to go to work in the morning sucks bags of dick! Time for cofy.

Upon leaving, Richardson blamed his struggles on Indianapolis, telling ESPN's Mike Wells "me and the GM didn't see eye to eye. My next step, I'll be the starter. Indy didn't fit me."

What have we done?

#fearthetruck

#monsterunleashed

#roadtorevengeance

effzee

No clue what the next move for the Eagles is but it has to be a FA safety right? Are there any even left?

What's the site that can provide cap information? I'd like to see where they stand now with all these cuts and additions.

SonnyBoy

No clue what the next move for the Eagles is but it has to be a FA safety right? Are there any even left?

What's the site that can provide cap information? I'd like to see where they stand now with all these cuts and additions.

There are a handful out there. I think the problem is, they're not THAT special but there's demand... I think teams are being standoffish about overpaying one of these guys.

The problem is, this is a very weak draft for safeties according to analysts.

Spinluck

How are you feeling about what we've done so far? Draft will be defensive side heavy surely?

Yup.

We signed 2 potential starting OL (Herreman and Former 1st overall CFL Draft pick Heenan), and re-sign Reitz. Castonzo is a lock for the future at LT, not sure where we are at Center though.

& Gore and Johnson. Stopgap signings as Grigson continues to build. Fix the right side of the O-line to help Luck and the backs (pls re-sign Bradshaw to the same deal as last yr--he's so worth it when he's not hurt). We are in win now mode so it's full steam ahead from here!

Getting a guy like AJ who can beat man to man coverage (something we can't do vs the Pats) is great in my book. Even as an old with so-so QBs, Dre was styling on Davis who is a top 3 corner now imo. We will still probably draft a RB and WR though. Anyway, I think 2 or our top 3 picks will be defensive. I wouldn't mind Benardrick McKinney, big athletic guy, he would fit in our system well. If he gained a little more weight we could even play him at OLB or as an end. LB, S, and anything D-line are our biggest needs. We had no pass rush all of last year, and the Pats face fuck the defense with their front and unbalanced line that have Gronk blocking.

Grigson must do everything in his power not to fuck this draft up.

Top Bottom