• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

effzee

H8YN62D.gif

Question is: If Hernandez skates will Chip sign him?

Why would Chip want him? He cut DeSean because of some loose ties to gang members

WedgeX

Banned
No wonder the Free Press was in full meltdown mode and constantly saying "shame on the Lions for losing Suh" despite the obvious cap situation. They had an exclusive interview with Suh lined up. The media business, folks!

Telling from that interview: Suh claims he was always about detroit and never intended to leave, but despite their offer to make him the highest paid defensive player and a personal call from the 90 year old widow owner of the Lions Martha Ford he turned them down to pursue a few more dollars in Miami.

I'm not sure if I want him or not. But then again if he signs a shorter contract he might bust his ass for a bigger deal so that could be a benefit.
Bowe, Hartline, and Hawkins. Throw in a rookie and I'll take it.
Funny enough is, name a Wr better then bowe that's been here in the last couple seasons besides Gordon -_- .........

Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC 9m9 minutes ago
#Bucs paid Johnson a ton of money for him just to go back to Bengals. Paid Revis a ton and gave up a 1st to see him back in NY. Tough times
15 retweets 11 favorites

MechDX

#Bucs paid Johnson a ton of money for him just to go back to Bengals. Paid Revis a ton and gave up a 1st to see him back in NY. Tough times
15 retweets 11 favorites

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 4m4 minutes ago
Awesome RT @pauldehnerjr: Funny aspect: Bengals will get a third round compensatory pick this year for losing MJ, even as he's back on team

Lose player
Resign player
get comp pick
??????
Dalton is still your QB

Link

The Autumn Wind
15 retweets 11 favorites
This would have been even better if Idzik wasn't an idiot and resigned Revis last year.

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 42s 42 seconds ago
# Browns brought Dwayne Bowe in to visit with the intention of not letting him leave. Big commitment to sign a top WR # Boweheldhostage
The held hostage part just made me laugh

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So is there a reason Bowe had zero TDs last year other then "lol Alex Smith"?

I'm genuinely curious. I know going into the last few games KC hadn't thrown a single TD to a wide receiver. That couldn't have just been all on Alex Smith right?

Shane I'm looking at you here.

I'm genuinely curious. I know going into the last few games KC hadn't thrown a single TD to a wide receiver. That couldn't have just been all on Alex Smith right?

That fact is still mindblowing to me.

ShaneB

boweno.0.gif

That close!

But yeah, it's not all on Alex Smith. Just a lack of big playmakers at WR is a big hindrance obviously, and that's not helped with Alex not being a big deep threat either. Albert Wilson came on pretty strong late in the season, but when your position of strength on offence are out of the backfield and the TEs, it's just where the ball is going to end up going most of the time.

boweno.0.gif

That close!

But yeah, it's not all on Alex Smith. Just a lack of big playmakers at WR is a big hindrance obviously, and that's not helped with Alex not being a big deep threat either. Albert Wilson came on pretty strong late in the season, but when your position of strength on offence are out of the backfield and the TEs, it's just where the ball is going to end up going most of the time.

so

"lol Alex Smith"

"lol Bowe sucks"

Colasante

*sigh*
He's going to the Jets then.

It's possible, but the report came from Ian Rappaport which made me think it's an agent-fed attempt to prod New England into their contract demand, with the fear that Johnson will go to the Jets if he doesn't sign with the Patriots first.

Top Bottom