• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

ffs when you quote a picture that you aren't trying to see delete a backslash or the full url so it doesn't show up again

l2gaf

Syrinx

eWAKCDk.jpg

MechDX

Wilfork came to Houston with his wife Bianca. Its a two day visit.--McClain Twitter

Should send Ted Johnson to interview him.

Never got around to continuing it, and with all the updates made since then I'd have a bit of catch-up learning all the new systems. The only one I tested was to make sure Gata was marked as a Snitch.

jnc

I'm at least curious which of us survived, were killed and escaped (if any)

cajunator

Banned
May I ask what those 5 other things are? 0_0

At any one time Im taking calls, monitoring inventories, running the forecaster, entering fuel orders, fixing time errors, completing loads on drivers, taking customer calls, taking emergency calls, putting etas on deliveries, answering drivers on phone or qualcomm, answering emails, and managing trucks. Then in the morning Im setting up new dispatches, completing pm shifts and making sure drivers show up and communicate special instructions like for pumpoff loads and customer specific things.
then if all that is under control I talk to yall.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Been gone all week so I'm just starting to dig in tonight, are there any mod packs for this stuff or do I need to do it all one at a time?

Not too many asset packs yet, since a lot of stuff is still coming out.

Note that there's a mod out there that lets you get achievements even if using mods. I think it's supposed to work best if you start a new city with it enabled from the beginning.

MechDX

Saw a stat today that Said the Packers only had one player on their roster they didn't draft. That being Peppers.

Amazing stat

Top Bottom