• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Eleuin

I'm reaching the point where I think half the songs are either meh or worse. So yeah, probably not something I could actually consider great. I really like Institutionalized, These Walls, Alright,How Much a Dollar Costs and Blacker the Berry. Kinda of digging Hood Politics and Complexion too. The many corny lyrics and weird voices really keep the album down overall.

Nah you're just a boo boo

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
When I get Cities:Skylines I will make MRSA street right in between Gata avenue and Kas Park and it will be inside the Patriots district.

What policies would you set for that district? :p

TgZBydh.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wish I didn't go to bed without checking GAF. Could have at least downloaded the Kendrick while I slept, ah well once I get home.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1420.jpg

DolphinsGAF begin to enjoy and appreciate Ndamakung Suh and what he brings every Sunday. He is a game changer.

I can no longer defend his passion of the game as a defensive player to soccer fans.

The crown has been passed. I will watch from afar and appreciate greatness.

LevelNth

Banned
I love how stupid Walter Football is. He's graded the Reggie Bush signing based on the exact contract Detroit gave to him 3 years ago, and doesn't even take a moment to think.

Finding decent, free sites about the draft is still difficult, every time I try to give WF another chance I immediately see something that just makes me laugh and I click away.

Wish I didn't go to bed without checking GAF. Could have at least downloaded the Kendrick while I slept, ah well once I get home.
Did it drop early?
I love how stupid Walter Football is. He's graded the Reggie Bush signing based on the exact contract Detroit gave to him 3 years ago, and doesn't even take a moment to think.

Finding decent, free sites about the draft is still difficult, every time I try to give WF another chance I immediately see something that just makes me laugh and I click away.
I'll look at the mock drafts. but I don't pay attention to FA grades, or draft grades.

Is there such thing as a good free agent signing grade? Those articles are always stupid.

1420.jpg

DolphinsGAF begin to enjoy and appreciate Ndamakung Suh and what he brings every Sunday. He is a game changer.

I can no longer defend his passion of the game as a defensive player to soccer fans.

The crown has been passed. I will watch from afar and appreciate greatness.
I have been very impressed with him in the interviews I've seen. He needs to learn to control his competitive fire on the field but off the field he is a humble guy with a great attitude. It's obvious that he loves the game and loves to compete. Aside from the price-tag I am thrilled to see him on the team.

Overall this offseason has been fantastic for the Dolphins so far. They are getting a lot younger and a lot cheaper (outside of Suh, obviously).

Just for fun look at the ages of the offensive starters:

QB - Tannehill, 26

RB - Miller, 23

WR - Landry, 22, Stills, 22, Matthews, 25

TE - Cameron - 26

OL - Albert, 30, Thomas, 25, Pouncey, 25, Turner, 23, James, 22

Obviously this will change more during the offseason but it's insane how young this team is right now.

Spinluck

I have been very impressed with him in the interviews I've seen. He needs to learn to control his competitive fire on the field but off the field he is a humble guy with a great attitude. It's obvious that he loves the game and loves to compete. Aside from the price-tag I am thrilled to see him on the team.

Overall this offseason has been fantastic for the Dolphins so far. They are getting a lot younger and a lot cheaper (outside of Suh, obviously).

Just for fun look at the ages of the offensive starters:

QB - Tannehill, 26

RB - Miller, 23

WR - Landry, 22, Stills, 22, Matthews, 25

TE - Cameron - 26

OL - Albert, 30, Thomas, 25, Pouncey, 25, Turner, 23, James, 22

Obviously this will change more during the offseason but it's insane how young this team is right now.

Colts vs Phins gonna be goods next year bro!

I bought Helldivers, very cool games. Interesting mechanics I don't remember seeing in those types of games before. Gonna be fun to see how hard the game gets.

Colts vs Phins gonna be goods next year bro!

I bought Helldivers, very cool games. Interesting mechanics I don't remember seeing in those types of games before. Gonna be fun to see how hard the game gets.
Colts will dominate... I am legitimately scared of them now. For some reason they figured out that giving Luck some help was a good idea.

We will have to play some Helldivers sometime! I don't know if you played with anyone but it's a lot more fun co-op than solo.

Top Bottom