• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Arc

My good friend tore her acl, mcl, and meniscus in a skiing accident yesterday. She was really upset until I told her about Tom Brady's injury and how he overcame it and won a Superbowl. His motivational and inspiring story saved my friend.

tumblr_l262rka0m91qb1uwt.jpg

This thread deserves to be shut down, and we all deserve to be banned.

My good friend tore her acl, mcl, and meniscus in a skiing accident yesterday. She was really upset until I told her about Tom Brady's injury and how he overcame it and won a Superbowl. His motivational and inspiring story saved my friend.

You did good. It must be extra inspiring for her to know that she won't be the first woman to recover from this kind of injury.

ampere

Why ya'll still hating on gata. And Xia your gifs are killing my chrome

#teamgata

Did we sign Bowe yet? Still think he'd be a good fit at the right price

I'm building a new PC this week.

Add me on Steam.

Bannedepisode. (Might be bidoofaloof).

I don't know what games I'll play. I work too much, I just need things to blow money on so I thought, "hey I could build a desktop computer!".

Holy shit, I made it home. First, only one kid was sick, but I got sick before the drive, and my other kid got sick during the drive the 7 hour drive back from Disneyland. We went through so many bags......but, we made it, and they feel much better. My backseat will never be the same again.

I'm crazy intrigued by City Skylines, what's the cheapest thing I can get that it'll run on?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm building a new PC this week.

Add me on Steam.

Bannedepisode. (Might be bidoofaloof).

I don't know what games I'll play. I work too much, I just need things to blow money on so I thought, "hey I could build a desktop computer!".

A bunch of us are on the NFL-GAF Steam group, you can also add us from there.

Gobias

Banned
I think there's a lot of overreactions for the new Kendrick. There's a lot of good shit on there on a first listen. For Free is truly laughable though.

I think there's a lot of overreactions for the new Kendrick. There's a lot of good shit on there on a first listen. For Free is truly laughable though.

The album's pretty underwhelming. There are some alright tracks, some of this will grow on me. Ehhh, album's not really bad, but it's not really great.

JNA

Banned
Honestly, cake kinda sucks overall compared to ice cream and cheesecake. On my wedding, I'm having a big cheesecake.

Gobias

Banned
The album's pretty underwhelming. There are some alright tracks, some of this will grow on me. Ehhh, album's not really bad, but it's not really great.

I'm reaching the point where I think half the songs are either meh or worse. So yeah, probably not something I could actually consider great. I really like Institutionalized, These Walls, Alright,How Much a Dollar Costs and Blacker the Berry. Kinda of digging Hood Politics and Complexion too. The many corny lyrics and weird voices really keep the album down overall.

Holy shit, I made it home. First, only one kid was sick, but I got sick before the drive, and my other kid got sick during the drive the 7 hour drive back from Disneyland. We went through so many bags......but, we made it, and they feel much better. My backseat will never be the same again.

I'm crazy intrigued by City Skylines, what's the cheapest thing I can get that it'll run on?

What are the specs of your current computer? My 3 year old labtop (not made for gaming) can run it a little below the recommend specs.

Top Bottom