• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Dolphins FA signings in 2013:

Brian Hartline/WR/Dolphins, 3/8 - gone

Matt Moore/QB/Dolphins, 3/8 - free agent

Chris Clemons/S/Dolphins, 3/12 - gone

Mike Wallace/WR/Steelers, 3/12 - gone

Dannell Ellerbe/LB/Ravens, 3/13 - gone

Philip Wheeler/LB/Raiders, 3/13 - gone

Dustin Keller/TE/Jets, 3/15 - Swearinger'd (gone)

Brandon Gibson/WR/Rams, 3/15 - gone

Nate Garner/OL/Dolphins, 3/19 - gone

Randy Starks/DT/Dolphins, 3/19 - gone

Lance Louis/OG/Bears, 3/27 - gone

Vaughn Martin/DT/Chargers, 3/28 - gone

Brent Grimes/CB/Falcons, 3/30 - on the team

Patrick Scales/CB/Ravens, 4/8 - gone

Tyson Clabo/OT/Falcons, 5/5 - gone

1/15 still on the team. Ireland's "all in" offseason has officially been erased.

squicken

Good and bad news for JFF Believers

Johnny Manziel will emerge from rehab one day soon and hopefully will be a new, better man. In fact, I am hearing from people close to Manziel this is the most optimistic they have ever felt about his future.

"I think people will see that he's a different guy now," said a person familiar with Manziel's situation.

That's good. That's what you want to hear. I believe it, too. That's the positive news, I hope.

The Browns said reports that Manziel was released from rehab last week were not correct. What is definitely true is he has spoken to the Browns at least several times, and they feel he is making solid progress.

So, again, that's good, if accurate. Yet this is the problem for Manziel: He returns to a franchise that isn't just a dumpster fire. It's doing something worse. It's giving him no chance to win if and when he returns to football. None. He's dead. Toast.

Worse than a Dumpster Fire: The 2015 Cleveland Browns

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

eznark

Banned

The fact that we're hearing this from Winston's lawyer, and not say, Winston himself, or even an agent, is telling enough. He's still toxic. He'd be heckled mercilessly by the draft crowd. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the NFL telling him to stay away just to avoid the existence of photos of Roger Goodell and Winston shaking hands.

wat

MechDX

Fox318

JFF is a prime example of why kids should stay in college.

They should make it like mlb. Either you come out of high school or you have to stay 3 years.

When you see your team signed a guy and can only muster a WHO?

-Being a Panthers Fan During Free Agency

But In Getts We Trust is the motto.

Can't wait for NFL GAF to join the Boner side if these Joe Montana football rumors turn out to be true

that is without a doubt the worst rbh joke yet.

Nope.

A) The rumors won't turn out true because MS won't fuck over their best business partner in EA like that.

B) Quad La Familia is too stronk

Bread

Banned
It'll be "optimized" for the bone, so it'll look like shit on modern hardware. I'm sure your Rustbox can handle it.
My 2009 macbook pro will not be able to handle it. I got a bone for games, not gonna get a gaming PC until I'm out of school and getting paid.

bionic77

The worst decision the Browns could possibly make in this situation is taking Johnny 8Ball back.
It would be great for AFC North fans though.

I have no idea if he is good or is going to be a bust, but it should be exciting for a few weeks. And I bet if anyone could get the Steelers/Browns rivalry going again it would be this me first drug addict.

I really need to try "real" BBQ from the fat states in the middle. All the food snobs say that the best BBQ is in places in KC or TX, but I never went to an elite restaurant at Texas. I will have to fix that the next time we go to Houston. I am inclined to believe the food snobs because once you get used to NY style pizza on the best coast everything else tastes like shit.

bionic77

Does this Joe Montana game have NFL rosters?

If not, who cares?
Not that Montana is guaranteed to be good, but would you rather play a shit game with an up to date and accurate roster or an awesome game with teams that did not have a single name correct, but if you had a brain you could figure out who they represented (i.e. the Pittsburgh Angels with star quarterback with the name of "therapist".

zychi

Banned
Not that Montana is guaranteed to be good, but would you rather play a shit game with an up to date and accurate roster or an awesome game with teams that did not have a single name correct, but if you had a brain you could figure out who they represented (i.e. the Pittsburgh Angels with star quarterback with the name of "therapist".
Someone online always makes real rosters for these games, and its super easy to throw on a usb stick and load em up.

Madden 15 was the first Madden in a decade i enjoyed. Mostly because of Ultimate Team.

brentech

tumblr_mywz4rcUKP1toi8p4o2_250.gif

bionic77

Someone online always makes real rosters for these games, and its super easy to throw on a usb stick and load em up.

Madden 15 was the first Madden in a decade i enjoyed. Mostly because of Ultimate Team.
I should give Madden a try. I have heard others say the same thing.

I pretty much ditched those games for soccer. Thinking of switching form FIFA to PES, FIFA is starting to feel too stiff for me. That was always a big complaint of mine towards Madden. But some people prefer that.

Tom Penny

I really need to try "real" BBQ from the fat states in the middle. All the food snobs say that the best BBQ is in places in KC or TX, but I never went to an elite restaurant at Texas. I will have to fix that the next time we go to Houston. I am inclined to believe the food snobs because once you get used to NY style pizza on the best coast everything else tastes like shit.

Are you from Pittsburgh? I saw some disgusting thing were their claim to fame in food is stuffing a sandwich with coleslaw and french fries.

bionic77

Are you from Pittsburgh? I saw some disgusting thing were their claim to fame in food is stuffing a sandwich with coleslaw and french fries.
No. Grew up on the east side of PA.

My dad worked there for a few years in the 70s and moved about when I was born (like everyone else in Pittsburgh). He is an OG bandwagon fan, but I didn't know better growing up and attached myself to that franchise. The 80s were a sad time growing up. :(

Perfect.

Top Bottom