• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

CARLU_YWQAAuTaJ.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The recent CS:Go event reached over a million viewers for the finals a day or two ago i believe. Over 500k on the main Twitch channel alone.

Pimpwerx

Someone want to make the Borland thread in the OT? That story is going to blow up tomorrow.

I work as a tutor, and I can tell you that none of my clients are letting their sons play football. All of them are citing injury concerns. The league is humming along right now, making insane revenue, but I'm not sure how long before this bubble pops. Then again, I'm not sure how the injury scares are impacting participation in the inner cities. That's where a lot of the talent is. PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
How many non-star players would the average Joe be able to pick out of a crowd in the NFL?

I'm guessing not many.

Aside from size for some of the guys I'm sure plenty of them blend in just fine.

jbug617

Banned
Someone want to make the Borland thread in the OT? That story is going to blow up tomorrow.

I work as a tutor, and I can tell you that none of my clients are letting their sons play football. All of them are citing injury concerns. The league is humming along right now, making insane revenue, but I'm not sure how long before this bubble pops. Then again, I'm not sure how the injury scares are impacting participation in the inner cities. That's where a lot of the talent is. PEACE.

someone already made it.

LJ11

Pimp, had a post ready to say the same exact thing, but I didn't want to touch on it unless someone else did. As long as poor black communities are feeding into the NFL pipeline, very little will change.

Drakeon

We fire the best coach we've had since George Seifert. We lose two all pro linebackers. We hire the most uninspiring coaching tree of all time.

Ugh. Bye bye relevance.

That's just it. White suburbia is where all this impacts. The inner city, where the vast majority of collegiate and NFL talent is farmed from, is virtually untouched.

kaiju

@DangeRussWilson

Pleasure playing with you Chris Borland @UWBadgers and against you for the @49ers Praying for you. #OnWisconsin

Mad respect for Wilson. Can't ever hate on this guy for long, even as a Seahawk. Pure class.

Don't throw the towel in on Justin Smith yet. Nothing is official. He was seen working out rigorously today with teammates.

Hearing all this 49ers misery should make me happy, but man I don't know I still can't get excited about the 49ers being miserable.

SB 49 is still too soon...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
or the nfc championship loss

or the other nfc championship loss

and lets not speak about the 2004-2005 seasons!

Can we talk about Singletary? We totally should.

I prefer watching the Niners getting their asses kicked during the season. Sucks to be a Niners fan right now :(

Hearing all this 49ers misery should make me happy, but man I don't know I still can't get excited about the 49ers being miserable.

SB 49 is still too soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUnb5Y-hxWg

i have this song on a constant loop when i visit my 49ers websites for news

You need to bring back Rat! and KBar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lp_TEeKe3s

Can we talk about Singletary? We totally should.

I prefer watching the Niners getting their asses kicked during the season. Sucks to be a Niners fan right now :(

mike-singletary-death-stare.gif

Madness

That's just it. White suburbia is where all this impacts. The inner city, where the vast majority of collegiate and NFL talent is farmed from, is virtually untouched.

Yup, too much money and fame to be made to be worried about potential brain injuries, concussions or health problems when you're 40 for a lot of inner city youth.

Top Bottom