• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

What if Jim is behind this? Next thing we hear, Borland is Linebackers coach at Michigan.

#Pray4FMT

I heard we were talking about dota in here

We are. Getting ready for the US to send all their best athletes to The International instead of the Super Bowl.

Now that the NFL is going to be cancelled it's neat to think that the Pats will be the last Superbowl champions ever.

Incorrect, the Seahawks are the last champs. No one won the last Super Bowl.

MechDX

I still believe in the Niners. FMT was the only one here who believed the Texans would not be drafting in the top 10 this year during last years preseason.

So you gloating bitches should back the fuck up!
bows out chest

Incorrect, the Seahawks are the last champs. No one won the last Super Bowl.

It sounds like you might have CTE. Here's a gif to remind you of what happened.

malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

cajunator

Banned
I wish there was a way to be able to asses CTE risk on a player by player basis and perhaps use that to weigh in on how long a player can safely play for. Probably not enough is known about what sorts of factors increase the risk from a genetic standpoint.

I wish there was a way to be able to asses CTE risk on a player by player basis and perhaps use that to weigh in on how long a player can safely play for. Probably not enough is known about what sorts of factors increase the risk from a genetic standpoint.
IIRC Stanford or some similar university was working on a CTE diagnosis test.

(the only way of knowing if somebody has CTE to this point being a brain autopsy)

MechDX

When you have to wear this:

wes-welker-big-helmet.jpg

You have played too long with concussions

My favorite reply from a Niners fan tonight, "We may have lost Harbaugh, Willis, Borland, Cox, Culliver, Justin Smith, Iupati, and Gore, but we got Torrey Smith!"

DarkFlow

Banned
He looked like himself last year until he got suspended. He's only 29 in football years since he had a year off. Give him a good line and he'll beast again.

Yeah but RB's fall of that skill cliff faster then anyone else. He could look great, then turn in to Trent Truck overnight.

I just broke up with a really cute, smart, funny girl because I continuously wasn't feeling much in the relationship.

Am I an idiot?

Oh and how about them Vikings? Looking pretty solid for next year.

Be honest: was she terrible in the sack?

You had sex at least right?

We were pretty compatible actually.

I dunno, I just have a ton going on in my life right now, not all positive. probably one of the few times in history where it's not you its me has been true.

Fucked up thing is I like her. I just knew there wasn't longevity.

I feel super conflicted...

Edit: but conflicted or not it felt necessary.

Played the prologue mission for Battlefield as that's all I can do until it finished loading. Even though I don't know how much i'm going to play that with Final Fantasy Type-0 and the XV demo coming out also.

Bread

Banned
I just broke up with a really cute, smart, funny girl because I continuously wasn't feeling much in the relationship.

Am I an idiot?

Oh and how about them Vikings? Looking pretty solid for next year.
It's cool man, you just want Jimmy like the rest of us. Be patient, it could happen!

We were pretty compatible actually.

I dunno, I just have a ton going on in my life right now, not all positive. probably one of the few times in history where it's not you its me has been true.

Fucked up thing is I like her. I just knew there wasn't longevity.

I feel super conflicted...

Edit: but conflicted or not it felt necessary.

Eh I've been in similar situations where i just don't have the time with so much going on, I don't want to add a relationship on top of it, it's better for both of you to just move on.

eznark

Banned
City hit 5,000 residents so I celebrated by building some parks, including a basketball court.

First ever crime spike occurred at the basketball court.

wtzgU.gif

cdyhybrid

It's plays like this that explain why Graham led the NFL in touchdowns in 2013 with 16, and why he's been one of the most dangerous red-zone threats in the league since he became a major factor for the team. He has 50 receptions in the red zone over the last four seasons. According to ESPN Stats & Info, the Seahawks have fifty total red zone receptions from their tight ends ... over the last eight years.

I think we might have slightly upgraded the TE position.

Top Bottom