• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Moe?

The three stooges have an anime?

No, moe!

giphy.gif

Milchjon

City hit 5,000 residents so I celebrated by building some parks, including a basketball court.

First ever crime spike occurred at the basketball court.

wtzgU.gif

Basically, everyone uses these games to play out their sickest, most deeply hidden fantasies.
Others flood the city with sewage. You build public playgrounds and park benches.

eznark

Banned
Basically, everyone uses these games to play out their sickest, most deeply hidden fantasies.
Others flood the city with sewage. You build public playgrounds and park benches.

My 0% commercial and industrial tax rate has me booming, I can afford to splurge.

Just saw the Borland news... I am in shock. I really want to enjoy this sport without feeling guilty but it's getting harder and harder to do!

If I have a son one day I will actively discourage him from playing football.

Just saw the Borland news... I am in shock. I really want to enjoy this sport without feeling guilty but it's getting harder and harder to do!

All my kids are gonna be raised to be left handed pitchers.

Interesting. My work caff lowered all the prices on healthy food and raised the prices on unhealthy food.

jDb9oXc.gif

I just really wanted to post this gif

eznark

Banned

Should do the opposite. It shows that players are getting the information they need to make an informed decision.

effzee

I mean that's fair but the risk was always there. And the game is safer now than ever before. Will continue to be so too.

I have a son who just turned 1. I don't know what I'll do but I feel like people are overreacting to Borland and few other retirements.

First Willis and Worilds retired cause of their desire to pursue a career/life in religion. Not injury related. Justin Smith was at the end anyway. MJD hit the RB wall and then fell off the cliff.

Top Bottom