• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Per multiple sources, Michael Bennett is seeking a trade to Atlanta and a new contract.

Bk5RD0M.jpg

rando14

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 4m4 minutes ago
Seahawks also say that any news of Michael Bennett wanting a trade is news to them and that he has not told that to them. ...

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 4m4 minutes ago
... and that they have also not heard that from his agent.

Well this is stupid

This is all RBH's fault!!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I would sacrifice a child to go back in time and gave the ball to Marshawn. Yes i know I'm going to hell already no need to remind me.
You'd sacrifice a child, go back in time, make them hand it to lynch, and then he'd fumble before crossing the goal line with the pats recovering the ball for a touchdown.

You'd sacrifice a child, go back in time, make them hand it to lynch, and then he'd fumble before crossing the goal line with the pats recovering the ball.

And that child would have grown up to become the greatest QB of all time and be drafted by Seattle on 20 years. It's like the twilight zone.

_woLf

what the FUCK are you thinking michael bennett

please dont be true please dont be true...he doesn't like jimmy graham so I could understand why he'd want to leave...

I can't believe you all fell for that fake Rapoport tweet

It doesn't even have a misleading @username, it has a completely obviously not real one

Top Bottom