• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

JABEE

Given we now know roughly what Bradford's value is we can calculate exactly what Nick Foles would have gotten in a straight player-for-draft-pick trade. To make things easier, we'll say the 4th and 5th round picks in the trade are a wash and we'll assume that Bradford plays the full season so the Eagles don't get a compensatory pick. Basically, the trade boils down to Foles and a 2nd for Bradford.

According to this, pick 19 is worth 875 points. If we estimate that the Eagles 2nd round pick in 2016 will be around pick 52 again, that gives it a value of 380 points.

875 points (Bradford) = 380 points (2016 2nd) + 495 points (Nick Foles)

495 points is around pick 40. In other words, in a straight player-for-draft-pick trade we would expect Nick Foles to have returned a high 2nd round pick.

JABEE was right, y'all.
I was always right.

Watch the Eagles trade Bradford for the Browns 11th pick.

The Eagles then keep their 2016 2nd.

Foles+4th for the 11th overall pick and a 5th round pick in 2015.

Spinluck

tim-tebow-vegas.jpg

Tebow would agree so thanks for posting that pic. He'd put the $60 towards helping you break your drug/gun problem you junkie slut.

I have been interested in Type-0 since the day it was announced for Japan years ago but there is no way in hell I'm paying $60 for an HD version of a 3.5 year old PSP game. $40 at the most.

I actually wanted to try Type-0. I'll wait for a price drop though.

I forgot FMT. In my mind he would be as hilarious IRL and would amaze and gross us with stories of his bizarre fetishes and thoughts about football, music, etc. But he would probably just be a quiet nerd like most people here.

I thought of Larry too, but I still haven't gotten over the shock that he is just a normal white boy. His avatar and crazy stories of life in Murdermore convinced me was a awesome black guy who overcame a bunch of shit to become a divorced yuppy. The white thing killed it though. You just know he is a lamer in real life once that info comes out!

I have become lame over the years. If I get a couple drinks in me I'm good and we will all have a good time but if not I'm too apathetic to be a clown for people. Makes me bummed about myself!

Pro

The OP of the FFXV thread said don't count on a price drop for Type-0.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011208

2. Ok, fine. I can just wait to buy Type-0 when it’s cheaper right?
Again, I wouldn’t bet on that. It was also been specifically said in the same post linked above that, “...it’s intended to be a special gift for those of you who purchase early — the demo will be limited to the “Day One” edition of the game, meaning that only the first shipment is going to have the demo in it.”

Edit: Nevermind that's only in reference to the demo.

Spinluck

The OP of the FFXV thread said don't count on a price drop for Type-0.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011208

2. Ok, fine. I can just wait to buy Type-0 when it’s cheaper right?
Again, I wouldn’t bet on that. It was also been specifically said in the same post linked above that, “...it’s intended to be a special gift for those of you who purchase early — the demo will be limited to the “Day One” edition of the game, meaning that only the first shipment is going to have the demo in it.”

Perhaps it may go on sale somewhere? No?

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get an official price drop though. Either way I can wait for FFXV itself.

Pro

Perhaps it may go on sale somewhere? No?

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get an official price drop though. Either way I can wait for FFXV itself.

Yeah beaten to my Edit on that post. It's just talking about getting the demo later which won't be likely. I suppose Type-0 will still drop in price later.

MRSA

Banned
Tebow would agree so thanks for posting that pic. He'd put the $60 towards helping you break your drug/gun problem you junkie slut.

Tebow wills you to be smoted for making false accusations.

Know there's some hip hop fans in here, thoughts on kendricks new album? Did a quick listen while cleaning

Incredible and...dense.

It's the kind of album that you can't really listen to in passing or as background music. You have to sit down and really listen to it multiple times to fully appreciate it.

^^^why you go there ;_;
Incredible and...dense.

It's the kind of album that you can't really listen to in passing or as background music. You have to sit down and really listen to it multiple times to fully appreciate it.
You're probably right, I wasn't really given it my full attention. I'm sure I'll give it multiple listens in the coming days though.

I'm actually playing through section 80 again right now. #HolUP!

I thought of Larry too, but I still haven't gotten over the shock that he is just a normal white boy. His avatar and crazy stories of life in Murdermore convinced me was a awesome black guy who overcame a bunch of shit to become a divorced yuppy. The white thing killed it though.

Is this racist? It feels racist.

Me being white doesn't make those things less true. Awesome white guy, right here.

Know there's some hip hop fans in here, thoughts on kendricks new album? Did a quick listen while cleaning

So good, but I like Joey Bada$$'s new album better.

I liked "If you're reading this it's too late."

Kendrick's albums alright. It's not a classic, but it has some really good songs
I'm a fan of section 80, but it's what put me on to Kendrick.
Is this racist? It feels racist.

Me being white doesn't make those things less true. Awesome white guy, right here.

So good, but I like Joey Bada$$'s new album better.
I gotta give that a listen too soon.

Top Bottom