• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Pepiope

Somehow Fletcher will pull a Patrick Chung and find talent from nowhere.

They'd have 5 QBs then. Bradford, Sanchez, Barkley, GJ Kinne and Tebow. Seems excessive to have that many, someone has to get cut.
Don't they use 5 in camp? First year Chip had Foles, Vick, Barkley, Kinne, and Dixon. Year two we carried 4,
But I remember a coach filling in as the 5th QB at times.

cajunator

Banned
I think you just dont like the back quarter windows. Thats the only really big change in the design. Everything else is evolutionary. Some dont like the Corvettes new greenhouse either. Its better for visibility.

bionic77

dieting is suffering
It is all in your mind.

I am often so busy that all I get for nourishment from 5am to 7pm is coffee and water. Once I learned to turn off the noon alarm clock for lunch I stopped noticing and would not get hungry until I got home.

Also get a lot more active. You get most hungry when you are doing jack shit like watching tv or sitting in front of your computer. Weirdly enough the more active you become the less hungry you also get. I actually found it harder to eat enough after a tough workout than the workout itself. Not sure why that is, but it usually works that way for most people.

And most importantly just focus on the day to day process and don't be an inpatient bitch. Anything worth having is something that will take time and hard work. You have to focus on the process and stop thinking of the result you want.

This ends my self help post of the day.

In other news, the same Steelers doctor who was unable to diagnose and take Ben off the field after a dangerous and illegal hit in the playoff game with the Ravens says that CTE is rare and nothing to worry about. Even though it was obvious to anyone with a brain watching tv that he had a concussion and was punch drunk, we should of course listen to this guy because NFL!

cajunator

Banned
Everyone I've ever known with a Mustang is an asshole.

what about Camaro? I think most people with a muscle car are probably assholes. The guy across the street from my parents got arrested for negligent manslaughter after he drunkenly ran into a lady in a turn lane and her car blew up and she burned to death. Happened on the main road less than a mile from home. He drove a black souped up Camaro.

MechDX

I think you just dont like the back quarter windows. Thats the only really big change in the design. Everything else is evolutionary. Some dont like the Corvettes new greenhouse either. Its better for visibility.

It lost its angry stance it had in the 2014 models. Now it looks like a squished frog

Today is the day Hardy. Don't be stupid.
Play for revenge twice a year.

G/A/F
Man runs in to burning house to save dog.
Is successful.
Pic

Revenge is overrated.

Who is the franchise that took a chance on him in the 6th round, put him a position to be successful, put him line to earn this giant paycheck he's about to get, and paid him 13 million dollars to sit home last year?

Hardy should be thanking old man Jerry

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
what about Camaro? I think most people with a muscle car are probably assholes. The guy across the street from my parents got arrested for negligent manslaughter after he drunkenly ran into a lady in a turn lane and her car blew up and she burned to death. Happened on the main road less than a mile from home. He drove a black souped up Camaro.

Not sure about Camaros. Challenger owners are batting .500.

cajunator

Banned
It lost its angry stance it had in the 2014 models. Now it looks like a squished frog

Wha?
RVVgYDU.jpg

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 53s54 seconds ago
WR Michael Crabtree is visiting the #Dolphins today, a source said. Would be a great addition to an otherwise young receiving corp.

Everyone I've ever known with a Mustang is an asshole.

And they all have the plain V6 version.

cajunator

Banned
I love you Mech you loveable angry bastard, but the new Mustang is way more refined and just a thoroughly better car with IRS and better quality materials than the outgoing model. Stylistically the only real changes are the lights are swept back, the quarter windows, and the rear wheel arch bodyline is a bit more subtle.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 53s54 seconds ago
WR Michael Crabtree is visiting the #Dolphins today, a source said. Would be a great addition to an otherwise young receiving corp.

And they all have the plain V6 version.

The v8 people are the fucking worst.

e - And the fact that they sell a v6 version pussifies the entire brand.

MechDX

I love you Mech you loveable angry bastard, but the new Mustang is way more refined and just a thoroughly better car with IRS and better quality materials than the outgoing model. Stylistically the only real changes are the lights are swept back, the quarter windows, and the rear wheel arch bodyline is a bit more subtle.

Refined = eurotrash.

I want my American muscle cars loud, fast and annoying as shit!

Dodge-Challenger-Hellcat-Rumor.jpg

zychi

Banned

cajunator

Banned
At least it looks like a damn muscle car. Not some "stylized" euro garbage

it honestly doesnt look like a muscle car. It looks like a kitcar.
The Camaro looks too swoopy to be a muscle car. the new mustang actually looks more like the old cars used to. not overly aggressive. a ponycar.
Besides, its not like you cant get ridiculously wide and low new mustangs.

rando14

I'd rather have Bradley Fletcher at $2.5M than Cary Williams at $7M guaranteed.

Not quite sure what this means. Cary's imperfections should be masked okay by Kam, Earl, and Sherman.

Meanwhile, who's going to mask Fletcher's problems, Mccourty alone? $4.5 mil doesn't matter when your CB is giving up humongous plays every game.

MechDX

.@gregcosell on @Midday180: Trent Richardson at draft told fellow player "I don't really love football." #Raiders #Colts

The dream is dead again

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 6m6 minutes ago
Bryce Petty bomb. 16 of 17. Miss was perfect throw dropped.

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 5m5 minutes ago
Petty is sharp. Throwing everything from under center.

Colasante

Not quite sure what this means. Cary's imperfections should be masked okay by Kam, Earl, and Sherman.

Meanwhile, who's going to mask Fletcher's problems, Mccourty alone? $4.5 mil doesn't matter when your CB is giving up humongous plays every game.

If Cary Williams is as bad for the Seahawks as he was for the Eagles, the Seahawks will have wasted a lot of money on him. If Bradley Fletcher is as bad for the Patriots as he was for the Eagles, he'll probably be cut with no dead money. I don't know if Fletcher will be better with an actual safety behind him, but either way, if you're not paying top of the market prices, I'd rather pay bottom of the market than get into a bidding war with the Titans for a mediocre talent. All that being said, I obviously expect Williams to have a bad season than Fletcher, but not enough to make the price gap worth it.

MRSA

Banned
.@gregcosell on @Midday180: Trent Richardson at draft told fellow player "I don't really love football." #Raiders #Colts

The dream is dead again

I have no idea why they signed Trent Truck, when you could easily draft a RB in the 5-7th rounds to do the same shit. Especially since the Raiders were already used to seeing McFadden running into the backs of linemen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If Cary Williams is as bad for the Seahawks as he was for the Eagles, the Seahawks will have wasted a lot of money on him. If Bradley Fletcher is as bad for the Patriots as he was for the Eagles, he'll probably be cut with no dead money. I don't know if Fletcher will be better with an actual safety behind him, but either way, if you're not paying top of the market prices, I'd rather pay bottom of the market than get into a bidding war with the Titans for a mediocre talent. All that being said, I obviously expect Williams to have a bad season than Fletcher, but not enough to make the price gap worth it.

Cary will be fine in that seattle system though. If nothing else, he is a fairly physical corner. 3 pro bowlers surrounding him will bring him up.

There is nothing redeeming about Bradley Fletcher

MechDX

Tom Pelissero @TomPelissero
· 13m 13 minutes ago
#Redskins are proposing to make personal foul penalties subject to instant replay review.

Reasonable
· 11m 11 minutes ago
The #Patriots also are proposing fixed cameras on sidelines, end lines and goal lines to supplement those provided by broadcast networks.

:jnc Like chumming for sharks

· 9m 9 minutes ago
#Colts proposing to try out a new scoring system in preseason: a "bonus field goal" for an additional point after successful 2-point attempt

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Colasante

Cary will be fine in that seattle system though. If nothing else, he is a fairly physical corner. 3 pro bowlers surrounding him will bring him up.

There is nothing redeeming about Bradley Fletcher

600x400

Anything redeeming about Super Bowl-winning safety Pat Chung?

You're probably right. Fletcher will likely get burned by Brandon Marshall week 1 and cut the next day.

BigAT

Are people really talking Petty up as a 1st rd pick? What kind of team is that desperate to reach for him?

Tim Tebow, John Manziel and Blaine Gabbert were all first round picks and you think it's inconceivable a team might jump at Petty?

Apologies for the Gabbs diss FMT.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tim Tebow, John Manziel and Blaine Gabbert were all first round picks and you think it's inconceivable a team might jump at Petty?

Apologies for the Gabbs diss FMT.

Yeah you're right. It only takes 1 team. Maybe it'll be the Texans or something.

They bought me a new PC at work, but I don't feel like setting it up and installing everything. I probably should though because this PC is from 2008 and still running Windows XP.

KingGondo

Banned
Don't attack me for saying this, Browns-Age... But Petty reminds me a lot of Weeden.

Cannon arm, padded stats from playing in a system to suit his skills, bad under pressure.

ampere

Breakfast pizza is the devil.

Not feeling so hot....

I've found that I have a lot of trouble digesting eggs. It's fine if they are in something or I just have a little bit, but like a full omelette or a bunch of scrambled eggs fucks with me.

What if I'm trying to gain weight tho

Milk is great for weight gain if you can digest it. And muscle milk and other protein drinks. Muscle milk is lactose free so it's good if you are lactose intolerant. Pretty expensive though

Top Bottom